Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How long the stock link stabilizer can be OK with l8ton 11/16 swaybar (with stock shock)

Thanks!!!!

·
Premium Member
1,888 Posts
I'm not sure what it is you're asking. However, I'll guess that you're asking about the connection link at the end of each side of the sway bar. In that regard, both the 9/16 and 11/16 l8ton sway bars reuse the stock links.

roadkill

·
Premium Member
1,888 Posts
exactly what i talk about:)

(sry for my english, i'm not perfect but i try):)
Not a problem... we'll figure it out.
Ma réponse ce qui étiez vous demandait-elle ? Désolé pour mon Français, mais AM utilisant l'emplacement de traduction à traduire.

roadkill

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
I have had the 11/16 sway bar since it first came out. I have never had any issues with the stock links and I do not ride nice lol

·
Registered
309 Posts
I've had the 11/16 bar on for about nine months, and had it apart this winter and the links and ball joints were fine.

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks guy

dont try it, to much snow here, but 1 month max and I try it in trail:)

·
Super Moderator
5,864 Posts
I've had the 11/16 bar on for about nine months, and had it apart this winter and the links and ball joints were fine.
Do you grease the bushings on it like recomended? I think it said something like every 2-3 oil changes?

·
Registered
455 Posts
I run the 9/16" bar and MustangGH and RangerJN run the 11/16" and none of us have had a problem with them. And we race XC with them.

·
Registered
309 Posts
Do you grease the bushings on it like recommended? I like it said something like ever 2-3 oil change?
I greased them when I had it apart at about 9 months. They weren't worn too bad, but did need greasing.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts