Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Whats Everybody Got To Pay To Ride ......at Some Of The Destination Places.....???

We Pay $60.00/year At Turkey Bay/lbl

Thanks,

·
Premium Member
1,888 Posts
How about $5.00 per day for SVRAs and FS land and FREE at BLM land.

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
It all depends on where we to go, most of the time it's $10 per rider but then we paid $100 for our RAC permit and will paying around $70 for the Hatfield permit and who knows what else but it's all worth it.

·
Premium Member
3,923 Posts

·
Registered
579 Posts
We pay around $20 average to ride all day . Have paid as high as &0 for weekend, but it was well worth it..

·
Registered
187 Posts
Nothing, I ride on my own property. Gonna have to bite the bullet and get insurance and permits so I can ride with Dagirl and Nash this year

·
Premium Member
6,389 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
Nothing, I ride on my own property. Gonna have to bite the bullet and get insurance and permits so I can ride with Dagirl and Nash this year
Cool! If the weather is as nice as this week, we are riding next weekend, perhaps both days. I'll let you know more on Monday.

·
Registered
788 Posts
I am going to try to hit Wayne National Forrest this Memorial Day and I heard that a one day pass is $23 and a year pass is $45 so....... you do the math. I know this is one place but just my two cents.

·
Registered
160 Posts
We have a lot of BLM land here so all it costs us is about 25 bucks for fuel for a weekend ride for 4 bikes, not bad for a weekend of family fun. Now if we go to Las Vegas its 600 miles but we ride the Amargosa dunes 100 miles north of Vegas its also BLM land so no charge to ride there just motel, food and fuel to get there and back but ohhhhhhhhh so well worth the time and trip.

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
about 130$ a month for gas

·
Registered
302 Posts
its around 25 to ride out in the LA dunes by where i live, but i usually ride around all the woods and huntin clubs by my house cause thats free. lol but i'm probably fixin to start ridin in camp claiborne which is also free, so yeah....

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
Its anywhere from $15-$25 a day to ride around me. Not too bad of a price to support the sport and keep OHV parks alive. Not too many free places around me that I have access too/or are worth spending any quantity of time at.

·
Registered
788 Posts
Just found another spot in Springfield OH. Its about an hour away from me. They have 250 acres and charge about 15 bucks a day. Sounds nice I am gonna check it out next week

·
Registered
355 Posts
$8 a year for an OHV tag for state land. BML land free. Free in the desert 1 mile from my house. I can ride the quad there. It's legal to ride on the street in AZ if you have a plate. I also have full coverage with Geico. $150 a year.

·
Registered
377 Posts
It costs me $91 a month just to sit on it. LOL
$25 to $35 unless you ride on state land for free.
Most of us Detroit people drive 2-4 hours north to ride for free.
I ride on 40 acres but it gets boring real fast. I like to ride for hours and not see the same trail twice.

1 - 20 of 51 Posts