Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am debating this morning on buying the following for my xx.

1. PCIII - $350
2. FMF 4.1 Powerbomb System - $612
3. Twin Air Air filter - $48
4. Razr II front and rear - $526 includes 10" rear ITP wheels
5. Renthal 13t - $22
6. EHS Lid - $130

So what I am pondering is all this going to be that uch improvement over stock. I just wanna make sure that after spending $1700 that I will see the improvements.

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
You can find the PCIII for much less @ http://www.fuelmotousa.com/pcvjapanese.htm
Have the Motoworks SR4 exhaust
EHS Lid
Uni Filter
13 tooth sprocket

Yes, you will see a big difference in power and handling, look at my signature, have more

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
Agreed, fuelmoto all the way.
The 700 Raptor guys on average gain 10rwhp from stock to the Big 3(then another 10 or more from cam/piston/port), not sure on the XX since its almost nonexistant for the XX guys to mod much less strap down to a dyno.

·
Premium Member
2,932 Posts
Agreed, fuelmoto all the way.
The 700 Raptor guys on average gain 10rwhp from stock to the Big 3(then another 10 or more from cam/piston/port), not sure on the XX since its almost nonexistant for the XX guys to mod much less strap down to a dyno.
XX's sold @ Thousands, Raptors sold @ Tens of Thousands

XX's Years in production - 2, Raptors years in production - 10

Play nice now

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
Once I get my Supertrapp exhaust install, will need to find a dyno tester to create new maps since this will be a different exhaust then most people have.

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
First year of production there were alot that were modded and dynoed, mine being one of em(54rwhp on knobbies, stock cam and stock valves since none were available at the time lol).

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
Once I get my Supertrapp exhaust install, will need to find a dyno tester to create new maps since this will be a different exhaust then most people have.
Youl be surprised how little the map will change from one good exhaust to another.

·
Registered
121 Posts
im installing a hmf slip on exhaust, a hmf optimizer, and a k&n air filter soon...will i notice a big change in power and torque?

·
Premium Member
6,389 Posts

·
Premium Member
261 Posts
I tend to agree with Scuzz, The timing on the 700XX was not so good, and the "recession" isn't helping us at all.

·
Registered
217 Posts
If Honda keeps the current pricing, soon everyone will own at least one.:hey:

·
Registered
306 Posts
It actually hurts them to keep the MSRP rated so high. If they would lower that to actual it might help sell a few.

·
Premium Member
1,790 Posts
If Honda keeps the current pricing, soon everyone will own at least one.:hey:
i know it aint right theres a lot i could of done with that extra 2k i paid for mine!

·
Registered
217 Posts
i know it aint right theres a lot i could of done with that extra 2k i paid for mine!
That is how I got the big 3 plus some extra stuff right from the begining.:hey:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts