Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
not really sure how much to ask for my 08

has aftermarket wheels tires, stock tires and wheels. new brake pads, new ignition switch, new plugs. all in packages still. 6 pack rack, plus the grab handle. xenon lights, and the original lights, wires werent spliced into, bought the ones that just plug into the stock plug. machines in good shape and ready to ride, nothing broken.
cant really understand 4 wheeler prices, people here are selling 08 700's for 3800. look on craigslist and people still want 2500 for a 02 400ex. Like to get 4500 for mine Wheel Tire Vehicle Plant Motor vehicle

·
Registered
32 Posts
just sold my 03 400ex for 2500 and got a still looks new used 700 for 3800. Made me happy but I can see why you are concerned. nice looking bike by the way

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
3k-4k kinda what you can expect to get usually on the lower end of that though. Aftermarket parts don't really up the value of a quad much. A little for an exhaust or shocks but usually when you buy that stuff it is for you not to increase the value

·
Super Moderator
5,864 Posts
not really sure how much to ask for my 08

has aftermarket wheels tires, stock tires and wheels. new brake pads, new ignition switch, new plugs. all in packages still. 6 pack rack, plus the grab handle. xenon lights, and the original lights, wires werent spliced into, bought the ones that just plug into the stock plug. machines in good shape and ready to ride, nothing broken.
What do you have still new in packages? And will you sell separate from the quad?

·
Registered
99 Posts
I paid 3800 for an 08 with 5 hours on it this past February. There are even a few new ones at dealeers hear in the Southwest. I dont think people realize what a great bike the XX is. Great if your buying but not so much if your sell'in.

·
Registered
258 Posts
i paid 2500 of my 08 xx this past February and im going to buy two more next febuary i love them and my wife and brother love them

·
Super Moderator
5,864 Posts
i paid 2500 of my 08 xx this past February and im going to buy two more next febuary i love them and my wife and brother love them
$2500 is a great price, did you get a title with it? Just wondering...

·
Registered
258 Posts
yea i have the title for it the 2500 was payoff on it the guy i bought it off of wanted a street bike and need the xx off his credit so i was more than happy to help him taake it off lol

·
Registered
258 Posts
by the way quick nice mustang im getting a gt500 here in a few months

·
Super Moderator
5,864 Posts
yea i have the title for it the 2500 was payoff on it the guy i bought it off of wanted a street bike and need the xx off his credit so i was more than happy to help him taake it off lol
Nice Find! I wish I could run into deals like that.

by the way quick nice mustang im getting a gt500 here in a few months
Thanks, and when you get your GT500 post up a picture or a couple dozen like I did, lol!

·
Registered
258 Posts
i will when i get it itll be prolly summer of next year befor i get it got to get a damn good down payment toegether

1 - 13 of 13 Posts