Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys i was wondering how you adjust your chain, i am about to throw my 13 tooth on and it is not in my manual

·
Premium Member
2,189 Posts
It is really easy on this machine, you don't need to lift the rear end up if you dont want to, but I am sure it tells you how to do it in the manual. Did you download the free on from this site? Anyway, there is a nut/bolt combo on the very back which holds the rear sprocket and brake assembly that goes right into the frame of the machine, and on the insides you will see 2 cams with numbers on them. Loosen the nut/bold, and just move the cams accordingly until you get the right amount of slack on the chain. Just be sure the cams are lined up with each other, which is indicated by numbers. Then just tighten the nut/bolt back up. Very simple to do. You should read the 13t how to do it thread, they may have better detail and whatnot in there, along w/ the easiest way to change the front sprocket.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks man where do u go to download that thing you are talking about?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.