1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
356 Posts
must have to pump it out????????? just a guess man

·
Registered
70 Posts
Sorry Cap, but this thread was hijacked for a good purpose. We now return you to your prior discussion with a whole hearted apology.

·
Registered
70 Posts
To regain bearings, I am also curious for the answer for this since I would like to do the blue hose kit for the coolant. I would think just pulling a hose off at a low point and flushing the system with water would work too right? Thats how I was planning at least...

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
Let's see if this works;

If not check page 7.7 in the Honda manual which you can download if you go under "How To"

Attachments

·
Premium Member
3,923 Posts
Not worth it
Wow this places is going seriously down hill
Not sure what happened here. Can anyone fill me in?
he would rather delete the post because of it going of thread... I know we do this often but you clean it up and we get back on track just need to give it longer than a few hours... its a shame could have been a useful post...

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
70 Posts
short story shorter, some bag of summers eve decided to post some retarded posts in every category during his 5 year old like tantrum that noone payed attention to him. Then this thread was bumped to cover the vulgar title but made capt angry that"less than intelligent" things were posted in his thread, no matter how noble the reason... That's the Cliff Notes

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.