Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Why not? Because if I post a new thread and it's hijacked with less than intellegant bs I would much rather just delete it

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
As for the BS, get used to it because we all see it in our post and we just don't bother with it since sometimes we all tend to get offtrack and I did post some good info in your post and you never replied back so there!!!

·
Premium Member
686 Posts
If we gave thread deletion power to all users, there would be nothing left in the forum. When you delete a thread, you'd be deleting others' posts as well, which obviously you're not allowed to do.

Normally we never delete and posts or threads, unless absolutely necessary.

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I only asked because I have not been on a forum before and it seemed logical to me at the time, since when I posted this question there was like 15-30 posts from someone on here with profanity ranting about what ever and then I posted a question and I ended up with a drunk cat pic and some other stuff. I thought at the time if I could just delete the whole thread would solve the problem.

·
Premium Member
4,835 Posts
As for the BS, get used to it because we all see it in our post and we just don't bother with it since sometimes we all tend to get offtrack and I did post some good info in your post and you never replied back so there!!!
By about page 3, we are usually way of track. Adds to the fun and we soon get back to topic.:D

·
Premium Member
2,932 Posts
I wasn't even involved in it either... I'm slackin lol

·
Premium Member
2,932 Posts
Offshore but busy for a change.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts