Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First off, there are skateboarders next door and they like to do "tricks" and call each other "dude" most afternoons. They have their ramps and rails and such stuff to do their tricks off of.

I wait till my sidewalk gets dirty and then go out there late at night and spread a bunch of kitty litter all over the place... in front of their house as well as several of the houses next to them... takes all of 2 minutes to do it good. Have you ever seen a skateboard wheel hit something like a piece of kitty litter? Skateboard stops dead, but the rider doesn't. This forces them to sweep the sidewalk... all the sidewalk... before they can skate. It also forces them to do a real good job because it only takes one piece of missed kitty litter to land them on their face... that can be quite funny as well.
:lmao::yay::lmao::yay::lmao::yay:

roadkill

·
Premium Member
3,923 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
That's awesome! I would also love to have you as a nieghbor.

·
Premium Member
2,932 Posts
Second on Scuzz, I wouldn't sweep it up. I'd get revenge.

·
Premium Member
1,888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
1. They don't know it's me that does it... that's why I spread it in front of several houses... actually apartment buildings... could even be one of the neighbors from the apartments across the street.

2. I don't have a lawn. In S.F., many houses butt right up to the sidewalk.

3. They don't know it, but I'm their landlord. I just use a property management company for those apartments.

roadkill

·
Premium Member
1,888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
roadkill I like you more and more I find out... I bet you have stories that would make me cry with laughter!
I don't list my mods in my sig, but the quote from Pink Floyd kinda fits me pretty good.

Have you ever looked at the list of ingredients on a can of cat food or dog food? There is NO cat in cat food and there's NO dog in dog food. I don't know if I should be relieved or feel cheated.

roadkill

·
Premium Member
3,923 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,923 Posts

·
Registered
183 Posts
the owners let them outside and the first thing they do is run around the yard barking their heads off, and continue to do so for about 20 min before they are let back inside. this will then repeat 6-10 times daily. between 2am and 6am is the only silence.

·
Premium Member
1,888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 · (Edited)
Go to your local zoo and get some mountain lion poop... toss it over the fence into their yard. Those dogs won't go into the yard anymore... they'll be too f'ing afraid to go outside. Let them bark all they want... in their own house.

roadkill

·
Premium Member
4,835 Posts
I don't list my mods in my sig, but the quote from Pink Floyd kinda fits me pretty good.

Have you ever looked at the list of ingredients on a can of cat food or dog food? There is NO cat in cat food and there's NO dog in dog food. I don't know if I should be relieved or feel cheated.

roadkill
And I found out that vegetarian burgers don't contain any vegetarians. Don't figure:D

·
Premium Member
2,932 Posts
I agree, I'd just turn loose the paint ball's on em. Just seen the article and figured I'd post it.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts