Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was sitting here going through most of the 700xx threads on the Net and couldn't help but notice that there weren't any how-to's out there on the 700xx. Like:

1. Oil change.

2. Going to a 10" rear wheel. (removing mud scrapers etc.)

3. Changing your handlebars.

4. Putting on an aftermarket exhaust.

You know, modifications that just might help out your fellow 700xx'r out. So who wants to start? Pictures should be mandatory as I remember a few re-jetting threads out there back when I had a 400EX that totally stunk without any pictures.

If I change my oil next week I'll make one for that.

Thank you for all your help and support guys!

Gary

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
310 Posts
Great idea. I've made enough changes on this thing that I could write a book

·
Premium Member
686 Posts
Yep great idea, I've been meaning to post about this and see if any of you would be interested. I had planned on making a seperate page for them, but maybe we'll just add a "how-to" forum so you guys can add them yourselves.

:tup:

·
Registered
60 Posts
Can someone please tell me if I have to take out the gas tank on the 700xx to take out the spark plug? In my 450r I can take out the spark plug without taking the gas tank out.

·
Registered
421 Posts
Gary, I believe that you made a "how to" for changing oil already. I know someone did, but some pics added to the forum would probably help.

·
Registered
551 Posts
Takin out the plug!

Can someone please tell me if I have to take out the gas tank on the 700xx to take out the spark plug? In my 450r I can take out the spark plug without taking the gas tank out.

Nope sure dont! just use 3/8 drive, she'll come rite out no problems!!!:yay:
changed mine twice already(once every 6 months if it needs it or not), just $1.79 at my local O'riley's.

·
Premium Member
6,389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

·
Registered
537 Posts
I found my plugs at O'rileys too. Cycle Gear, Auto Zone and Advance Auto couldn't get them. And the dealer wants $2.99 each. I got a whole box for $17 something plus tax.

·
Registered
551 Posts
So wait, they carry plugs for the 700xx?? (the moedel number escapes me at this time)

Sure do Scuzz! they have the exact stock plug(NGK ZFR7F)! Alot cheaper than the dealer! HERE'S TO YOU MR. DEALER :birds: :D

·
Registered
551 Posts
Sounds like u got a LAME O'riley dude! One of those guys that just got of high school and going to collage and needed a job, but doesnt know anything bout parts, or maybe how to operate his computer! :confused::lmao:lol, good luck Scuzz

·
Registered
306 Posts
I find for what ever reason that the boat shops have them all over the place. weird

1 - 15 of 15 Posts