Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Lots of good advice on this forum...from what i've read ive come to the right place for advice/feedback on the "right" ways to get the most outa this machine....

·
Registered
421 Posts
Are there any good public places to ride in South Dakota? Do you utilize your quad on the streets at all since it is legal up there? I just drove through South Dakota and it seemed strange seeing an ATV drive by in Watertown.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Are there any good public places to ride in South Dakota? Do you utilize your quad on the streets at all since it is legal up there? I just drove through South Dakota and it seemed strange seeing an ATV drive by in Watertown.
I live close to watertown...right on the border of MN, and yea there are a couple atv tracks, each about 25 miles on either side of me...One Appleton, MN the other South Shore, SD.... Otherwize yea I threw a plate on the back of my honda(20 or 30 bucks?)..One of the perks of living in So.Dak...You can cover a lot of ground hoping from blacktop to dirt. Impressive gas mileage too, even cycling through gears.. O and I own the black/grey 08 model.

·
Registered
788 Posts
Congrats on the purchase. The xx is a beast. Have fun and be safe.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Finally a fellow sodakker!!!!!! I grew up north of Sioux Falls a couple miles, and I go to school out in Rapid City, so I get to ride both halves of the state!!
Jason

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Finally a fellow sodakker!!!!!! I grew up north of Sioux Falls a couple miles, and I go to school out in Rapid City, so I get to ride both halves of the state!!
Jason
Where are the tracks around SF?! ive just heard of a decent track in yankton...I ask cuz u will prob be seein another 700xx on the streets within a few weeks here:birds: haha

1 - 8 of 8 Posts