Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey i was wondering how much horsepower my trex has after I got the full barker system, ehs racing lid, K N air filter,and the ehs efi controller. Thanks

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
hp isnt as inportant as torque..... and most important is rider skill

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yeah i know that i was just wondering because my one friend said my quas has around 40 hp and i didnt beileve him so i wanted to find out. Its all about the rider too by the way.

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
HP sells engines, TQ wins races.
40 is what would be expected out of a stocker and close to 50 out of a Big3 xx.

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
yeah i know that i was just wondering because my one friend said my quas has around 40 hp and i didnt beileve him so i wanted to find out. Its all about the rider too by the way.
yeah 40-42 is the avarage dyno keep in mid that u get about 2.5 hp just by taken the air filter cap off...

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
HP sells engines, TQ wins races.
40 is what would be expected out of a stocker and close to 50 out of a Big3 xx.
u stole what i was gona say word for word.... no lie:nuts:

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
well i told my boy who has the raptor and he still doesnt beileve that from the EHS site. Hes saying maybe gain like 4 horse power but no way close ta 50. Idk whats good now hahaha

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
well i told my boy who has the raptor and he still doesnt beileve that from the EHS site. Hes saying maybe gain like 4 horse power but no way close ta 50. Idk whats good now hahaha
well ur ferind better start beliveing

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.