Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I'm a member of many (20+) vBulletin Forums, I have my own forum so I know how this pretty much works. Why is this one in HTML code instead of BB code? If I want to enter a new line, i have to put a line break >br/< (obviously with the correct syntax.) To make a new line. By pressing the "enter" key in the text box of making a new post does not make a new line when its posted, that's why I need to use the >br/< Is there a setting in my UserCP that i'm missing or not set correctly? I can't click on any of the smilies either, I have to type them out. Could be the comp i'm on right now too... also, my quick reply button quotes instead of quick replying. Maybe its a combo of HTML and BB code.

·
Premium Member
686 Posts
Hmm, it works for me without having to use code. I can just hit enter.

Let me look around and check some things, sounds like it might be the computer youre on though.

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hmm, it works for me without having to use code. I can just hit enter.

Let me look around and check some things, sounds like it might be the computer youre on though.
I would say the computer first except its not doing it on the other forums... just this one. I'll try from another computer though too.

·
Premium Member
686 Posts
Well I've checked everything over, and I really can't find anything out of place. That's very odd if it works fine on other vBulletin forums.

Anyone else have this problem? :confused:

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
No problems here, and I check this site on like 5 different workstations (and three different browsers).

Hmm

ok, this is a test from my comp at my office...

test
test

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
1 - 7 of 7 Posts