Registered
2,171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Too much fun.

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
did you expect that surprise launch!!! great video! glad to see your out riding pal :)
DID NOT expect that lol all I knew is I was in the air lol

·
Premium Member
723 Posts
lol that's why u gas it while your front wheels are still in the air going over the log, then u basically do a mini wheelie and when your back tires hit, they make u pop right over. u will be surprised how big of logs the xx can hop over. pretty funny vid man.

·
Registered
755 Posts
lol that's why u gas it while your front wheels are still in the air going over the log, then u basically do a mini wheelie and when your back tires hit, they make u pop right over. u will be surprised how big of logs the xx can hop over. pretty funny vid man.
Yea do that or simply pick up the back end and push it over lol.

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
looks like a set up to me. just saying.
Considering you were the one recording.... idk lol

i want to see mike's version again

·
Super Moderator
5,864 Posts
I like watching your method, but I would of droped to neutral and pushed rear over. You are not to easy on the equipment, are you? And I can't belive you do all that wearing shorts!

·
Registered
821 Posts
I agree with jumping logs, I never go slow over a llog if I can avoid it, or sometimes crawl over them at a little bit of an angle.

·
Registered
2,293 Posts
thats small time there i wouldnt even hardly slowed down for that one, if you watched josh caster going to the summit youll know what i mean!

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
all I can say is I have watched it several times today and it makes me chuckle everytime :)
I've done the same thing!

I like watching your method, but I would of droped to neutral and pushed rear over. You are not to easy on the equipment, are you? And I can't belive you do all that wearing shorts!
Why would you have done that? These are made to be ridden. Not pushed!

They're actually my riding pants and the legs unzip to shorts. I will not be doing that again though as my leg has giant red heat welps from the header. If i'm in shorts, i'll be in riding boots next time.

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
thats small time there i wouldnt even hardly slowed down for that one, if you watched josh caster going to the summit youll know what i mean!
Where's the video!?

Everyone else riding with me went around it...

·
Premium Member
4,835 Posts
Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeehhaaaaaaaaaaaaa ! Ride'm Cowboy
Personaly , I would have nailed it in 6th and whilst airborne,done a kamikazey nac nac with a superman lefthand seat grab with my right foot !
But thats just me !
Cheers for the chuckles. :tup:

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeehhaaaaaaaaaaaaa ! Ride'm Cowboy
Personaly , I would have nailed it in 6th and whilst airborne,done a kamikazey nac nac with a superman lefthand seat grab with my right foot !
But thats just me !
Cheers for the chuckles. :tup:
in 6th huh?

·
Registered
2,293 Posts
Where's the video!?

Everyone else riding with me went around it...
the vid is on matlocks website click on the linc below the screen

·
Super Moderator
5,864 Posts
Why would you have done that? These are made to be ridden. Not pushed!

They're actually my riding pants and the legs unzip to shorts. I will not be doing that again though as my leg has giant red heat welps from the header. If i'm in shorts, i'll be in riding boots next time.
Ouch on the welts. I have never reved mine that hard. Just afraid it will hurt it to tach out that high. I think I've only hit wot in any gear maybe 3 times, and I've had it over a year. I do ride it just not like I stole it, so I guess I'm just not sure of it's capabilities.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.