Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm amped up about what the brown Santa is suppose to be bringing me today! New Fox helmet, goggles and gloves! Woohoo! What boots should I get??? I feel like a chick at the mall!!! :D

·
Premium Member
3,923 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I got my goodies! The Fox helmet seems really tight? I ordered an extra large and i can barely get it on my friggin head!! Is that how they are suppose to fit?

·
Registered
70 Posts
I have the Fox Comp 5 boots. got em 40% off for about 80 bux. Great boots IMO

·
Premium Member
561 Posts
Mine is snug. But i can get it on easy. just the cheek pads are a little tighter than i thought. i hae a large HJC so i ordered a large fox. other than that it fits perfect.

·
Premium Member
356 Posts
if your helmet is tight in the cheeks you can order jusdt the cheek pads in a bigger size. my wifes HJC is a small and it was tight in the cheeks so we ordered a set of medium cheek pads and it now fits perfect. just an idea that worked out for me :hey:

·
Premium Member
561 Posts
if your helmet is tight in the cheeks you can order jusdt the cheek pads in a bigger size. my wifes HJC is a small and it was tight in the cheeks so we ordered a set of medium cheek pads and it now fits perfect. just an idea that worked out for me :hey:
Great idea im going to look in to that thanks for the info.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts