Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner

i am full of questions PCV?

2K views 7 replies 4 participants last post by  700xxchris 
#1 ·
has anyone dealt with the auto tune from dyno jet for our quad bc when i go to a PCV im thinking of getting one bc i do not have a dyno anywhere near were i live comment on this product would be great

here what i hope to do to my quad in the next year or so
12.0:1 compression piston std bore
+1heads hoping to get them from Cuervo-Racing
web 290 cam with springs
kibble-white valves
and my sparks exhaust

you know keep it simple and still be able to ride the trails and race if i want
so someone chime in for me thanks i love this club without it i would be lost so thanks guys lol

#4 ·
Yeah thats a glitch or something. The PCV for the 09 fits all of them so dont worry about that. As for the Auto Tuner, I had it. I wasnt a fan of it really. I dont feel that it ever got my bike dialed in right. I got rid of it. Search on dynojets website for a dyno. I didnt think there was any good ones around me either but xx700xx found one about an hour away from us. It is worth it to take that trip even if you have to drive a few hours to do it especially with what you are planning to do. Thats a lot of money to spend to hope your dialed in right and not get your full potential. Just my .02 hope it helps

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.