Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I haven't been here since the beginning but i've been here since December. I'm probably on another 40 forums, and this is still one of my favorite to come to. The people have been top notch, i've made good friends and found a wealth of knowledge here. The user:participation ratio has been outstanding.

Just wanted to say Admin - you do a great job (not trying to kiss ass or anything)

Scuzz - great ridin buddy (even if you are 3 hours away)

Smo0oth - Very trust worthy! let me borrow his header to test fit it with my "custom" 2 bros slip on.

Wayne Matlock - Thanks for hookin me up with a new steering stem, can't wait to get it.

Everyone else - your comments are great. Good class of people here. If I forgot you specifically - didn't mean to.:yay:

·
Registered
310 Posts
Its all about the people on here. I am on a lot of other istes too, but rarely wander too far away from here. I have gotten lots of good information, and good deals from members on here.....

·
Registered
80 Posts
Only serious riders look at a machine like the XX. I think our demographic is also a lot more mature than with many other models as well.

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Only serious riders look at a machine like the XX. I think our demographic is also a lot more mature than with many other models as well.
I think that's true, I think I read that in a review from somewhere as well.

·
Premium Member
2,932 Posts
Thanks for the props, Hopefully I'll be riding with you and scuzz soon. I also enjoy this site out of all the forums I visit

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for the props, Hopefully I'll be riding with you and scuzz soon. I also enjoy this site out of all the forums I visit
I'm planning a BIG trip to Davis, Oklahoma in May/June (i've got to check dates) for a long weekend at the Cross Bar Ranch (6500 acres). Stay tuned, i'll keep you in the loop too. Should have about 15 quads going.

·
Premium Member
6,389 Posts

·
Registered
984 Posts
A forum is only as good as the people on it and this one is tops in my book! My hats off too Admin, all the Moderators for keeping things smooth and all of the forum members for an upbeat and pleasant environment. It's kinda like a second home; no offense, but now that the weather is getting nicer I'm hoping not to be home as much and out on the trails instead. :tup:

·
Registered
421 Posts
I must give Gary (Scuzz) some props. He just gave me a great deal on his old juice box. Not only was it a good deal but he was very good to me the whole way answering all of my PM's and even holding on to it until I had the money. For a full-time college student on a budget, a good deal goes a long way!!

As for everyone else, I thank you for all the input and knowlege that I have gained on this site as well as courtesy to someone who is really just getting into riding seriously.

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I am just now doing the research on which quad I want next, and this forum is soooooooo much help! Thanks for all the great info!
We all know which one you want... The 700xx! Duh! :yay:

Seriously... I ride with a group that has ALL kinds of stuff and if you ride trails... you would be sorry if you didn't get this quad. I think the biggest reason I like it is that it is has reverse... and GROUND CLEARANCE!

·
Premium Member
6,389 Posts
I must give Gary (Scuzz) some props. He just gave me a great deal on his old juice box. Not only was it a good deal but he was very good to me the whole way answering all of my PM's and even holding on to it until I had the money. For a full-time college student on a budget, a good deal goes a long way!!

As for everyone else, I thank you for all the input and knowlege that I have gained on this site as well as courtesy to someone who is really just getting into riding seriously.
You're welcome. I was just passing the same deal I got from Dave01 along to you. He's been a great guy and very helpful.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
38 Posts
All I do is trail riding and I might try some dunes...I am leaning towards the XX, but with a big purchase like this, I want to make sure its "the one"!!!

·
Registered
425 Posts
Two of us are from the las vegas area..we have a few dunes near us.

these quads handle them well once you get used to it....heck i was just out on Nellis Dunes last weekend without paddles...ran just fine.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Just got in from Pismo Dunes. No problems with the stock nobbies. Need to pick up some RAZRs though...

·
Premium Member
553 Posts
All I do is trail riding and I might try some dunes...I am leaning towards the XX, but with a big purchase like this, I want to make sure its "the one"!!!
If all you do is trail ride, then it is a no brainer...700XX all the way!!

I am FINALLY heading out for a big weekend ride next Friday morning. This will be my first trip since I installed the BIG THREE...and my Pro Armor nerfs...and XC bumper...and hopefully by next Friday my RAZR 2 fronts and my EHS airbox lid!!

It's been a LONG winter up here in the northwest!

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
If all you do is trail ride, then it is a no brainer...700XX all the way!!
My straight axle friends have almost got to the point of finding trails they can go on and meeting me later. I love my ground clearance. :lmao:

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
Dunes require paddles IMHO. Sand eats power and the more power you make the more the requirment of paddles become. This site is helpful but still in its infancy mainly because of the age of the subject matter(the XX) and the amount of people wanting to be the first to do this or try that to modify their quads. In time the XX will have as many people modding their engines/chassis/whatnot as many other quads and this site will be more and more helpful only if the members make it a point to share and make the site what it could be. Any great website is only as great as its members/sponsors/administration.

·
Premium Member
2,932 Posts
Dunes require paddles IMHO. Sand eats power and the more power you make the more the requirment of paddles become. This site is helpful but still in its infancy mainly because of the age of the subject matter(the XX) and the amount of people wanting to be the first to do this or try that to modify their quads. In time the XX will have as many people modding their engines/chassis/whatnot as many other quads and this site will be more and more helpful only if the members make it a point to share and make the site what it could be. Any great website is only as great as its members/sponsors/administration.

I agree, In time we will inherit some dumbass's that will litter the site. I say but a limit on Sig's, Apply a VTD button and form a clique to run the roost lol

1 - 20 of 51 Posts