Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Banned
711 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have tryed to write this 3 times so to sum it all up have a friend and i really was a huge jerk to her today i mean one hell of an asshole.. well she went to this concer with a friend of hers and he ended up ditching her and left her stranded at the concert.... i called her to tell her i was sorry for being an ass and she was crying and she sounded like a complete mess..... and now i even feel worse.....

one would thing all this "free time" out of work would be cool but it is killing me i cant take it

sorry that this isnt xx related and if you want to delete the post thats cool i just though i would get it off my chest

·
Registered
38 Posts
Yea, Hawk, two rainy days in a row and I start getting cabin fever....So, altho I can't feel your pain, I under stand where the post are coming from...
Kudo's to the moderator for not deleting....Not much we can do to help, Hawk. But I don't mind listening to him....

·
Premium Member
3,923 Posts

·
Banned
711 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
lol well i seen this topic came back to the surface so.....................

i will be glad to inform every one that me and my friend are.... well friends again.... so goooooo me woot woot

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
You guys should try working from home... about 8pm every night i feel like i'm gonna explode if i dont go out...

Glad y'all are friends again!

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
lol what do you do at home if you dont mind me asking ? and how does the wife/gf feel about you splitin at 8
I own a web marketing company. I work from the internet, my office locations are: the deer stand, the atv park, the boat...

but if i'm not at any of those, i'm at home. lol

·
Premium Member
3,923 Posts
1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.