Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I went riding the other day and this one trail with a big water hole from 4x4 trucks was finally dried up. The mud looked dry. There were cracks in the ground to show that the clay was hard and stiff. I took it slow and creeped into the trail, and went a little to far and sunk. This clay like mud was like glue and I was unable to push or lift my quad out of the mess. So I called the wife on the cell phone to come and get me out. She was mad a first but when she got there she laughed and could not believe it. I was so glad to have my phone because it was a 3 mile walk back home.

Show me your best shot! :xx:
Tire Wheel Automotive tire Vehicle Tread

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
More Pics.
Tire Wheel Plant Vehicle Sky

Tire Plant Wheel Vehicle Automotive tire

Tire Plant Wheel Motorcycle Plant community

·
Premium Member
2,189 Posts
I wonder what wouldve happened if you stayed in the middle, and KUDOs to your wife. haha

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
YES! I admit that my wife had to come pull me out. LOL I should of had a picture of that to but forgot. My wife is good at dealing with my problems.

The middle was soft also. I was focused to ride the middle but the side gave out and in the tire trench I went. My wife was walking in the middle to go get the shovel and her foot sank to her ankles before she pulled out. Oh that sounds sort of nasty. LOL

I had to use a preasure washer to get the goo off.

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks Nerv but I am not going back to find out. I will stick to the altenate route.
I bet if I was in 3rd I could clear anything!

·
Premium Member
52 Posts
Don't be scared. I want an action shot of you blasting through that with the thick mud flying everywhere... Ha!

·
Premium Member
1,790 Posts
Nice!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.