Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
My wife runs a bone stock 04 KFX700 and I love it. I dont have my XX yet, But I picked it for IRS and a manual clutch. Im sure you will here a bone stocker VS bone stocker review from me shortly in this thread.

·
Registered
156 Posts
when i first got my xx i raced my friend on his kfx 700 and i beat him with no problem.... his is an 08. so you should win easy

·
Registered
156 Posts
win

when i first got my xx i raced my friend on his kfx 700 and i beat him with no problem.... his is an 08. so you should win easy

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
i think im seeing dubble

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
kfx700 suck stock.......

·
Registered
114 Posts
the latest 4-Wheel ATV Action has a 700XX vs KFX700 shoot-out. Said the KFX gets the hole shot but the XX reels it back in quick. lol

·
Registered
27 Posts
ehh its all in the rider to.... personally my blaster would destroy my xx and any kfx around hahaha

·
Registered
9 Posts
Ive raced several piped, filter, clutch modded, jetted KFX700's with my bone stock XX and they get me outta the hole but thats it. By the time I hit third I've already reeled them in and start inching by them. Close races, but stock on stock isnt even close.

I used to ride my Dad's KFX alot when he had his and they are fun quads for sure, but the CVT setup just robs that bike from being crazy in a straight line.

·
Registered
245 Posts
The KFX just looks like it would be more of a ute than a sport quad. It's very bulky, nothing looks fast about it.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I didn't realize how fast they were until my wife bought one. I came home to find it sitting in the garage. I took it out on the pavement, cracked the throttle, and nearly lost it over backwards as the front wheels lifted. It has continued to amaze me ever since.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts