Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
he cames to do 60hp at the wheels my trx727 is maybe around there now can i beat him and i weight 225 ??? :eek:hno:

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
what big bore kit did you go with?

·
Registered
138 Posts
how long of a track.

·
Premium Member
4,835 Posts
well i got a white knucles 727 and a cuervo +2 head on c12
If you only did 60hp at the wheels with this build,then you are gunna have you're ass handed to you.
It needs tweeking from some members then maybe a win !
Just my thoughts.:D

·
Premium Member
1,073 Posts
What cam are you running and what programmer?

·
Premium Member
3,184 Posts
yea what Dan said! I doubt its a 60 hp Ltr. I've raced guys that claim big numbers on ltr450's with just my big 3 bike with stage 3 hot cam. i was always able to win by a couple lengths. I've rode with a guy that had a ltr with a athena big bore kit and that thing was quick. It had 18" tires though and i could run him down if the track was long enough.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
thats what he says but what if i come around a trx or kfx or any 450class with that much hp am i gonna lose bad ?????

·
Registered
370 Posts
well my 48rwhp 700xx is neck and neck with a 44rwhp trx450

·
Registered
671 Posts
ok so what you mean is i have to have atlease 5 hp more to beat the 450s ???
You won't get a straight answer on this, to many variables. Rider ability is the biggest one, traction is another, machine setup still another. You have to figure, a 700XX is over 100 lbs heavier then a 450 based machine, that is alot to make up. You could beat this to death all day on the internet, just race him and see how you do, then you will know.

Doug

·
Premium Member
4,835 Posts

·
Premium Member
723 Posts
i always launch in second.

·
Premium Member
2,189 Posts
Depends on how you start/ride. Also, if same HP numbers are racing, the lighter total machine and rider weight should win. But, you also have to factor in gearing and tire sizes. THere is a lot of variables. Just go out and do it!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts