Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
But I'm thinking I am about 99% sure I'm going to in the morning first thing when the stealership opens up! They have a brand new 08 700xx for $4500 after the rebait thing. I'm already pre-approved for the loan so its just a matter if I can go through with it or not. Took me a while to decide between the xx and the Raptor but I think the xx will be a better all round quad for me. The wifey gave me a ultimatum, quit smoking and you can get a four wheeler so here I am smoke free and grinning ear to ear :)

·
Premium Member
205 Posts
Great! What color?

·
Registered
323 Posts
But I'm thinking I am about 99% sure I'm going to in the morning first thing when the stealership opens up! They have a brand new 08 700xx for $4500 after the rebait thing. I'm already pre-approved for the loan so its just a matter if I can go through with it or not. Took me a while to decide between the xx and the Raptor but I think the xx will be a better all round quad for me. The wifey gave me a ultimatum, quit smoking and you can get a four wheeler so here I am smoke free and grinning ear to ear :)
With so many low hour used machines out there why not go used?

·
Premium Member
410 Posts
Good for you man now go smoke someone on a rappy with the new xx lol

But I have to say the mod bug is highly addictive its worse than gambling except after your check is gone you actually have something to show for what you blew it on lol

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Black and red and yes I know the mod bug is very addictive, this ain't my first ride ;)

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Picked it up today, $4800 OTD after all the freight and other bs fees. Wife doesn't like driving it, says it's "too fast" lol

·
Premium Member
410 Posts
That's about what I paid for mine without the warranty with the total was 5200 OTD

+221 for oklahoma registration :disgust: dang excise tax

You will love it

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.