Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I got my new IMS roll bumper in today by UPS man. They were quick to ship & very helpful over the phone. The bumper looks good cant wait to get it on soon. 2 Thumbs up for I.M.S

·
Registered
425 Posts
Keep us updated on how well it lasts...

(and that wasn't some back-handed jab at quality - I legitimately want to know)
I know where you are coming from.....Before i spend MY money i would like to see how well the product works for the average consumer.

But that being said take a look at the bolt holes, Enlongated to help with the frame flex maybe? Still not a bad idea if thats not the case.

·
Registered
2,293 Posts
nice bumber it looks pretty heavy duty.

·
Registered
579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I will post a pic of it installed by the Weekend & I will keep you posted on how well it is holding up..If anyone can tear something up in a bumper itis me!

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
New bumper options, I have yet to finds a bumper I like. Pics will help us all. I think its hard to find a bumper that matches the lines of the XX.
I was thinking the same thing until I found the Pro Armor Dominator Bumper. I think it matches the plastics design really well! Here is a pic of mine.

View attachment 1037

·
Registered
574 Posts
I do like the look, how was the fit? Bolt on? Drilling/grinding?

In general(all bumper's)I hear cracking with use is an issue. So it is up to you to ride the hell out of it and report if it held up or not. :D

·
Registered
579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I do like the look, how was the fit? Bolt on? Drilling/grinding?

In general(all bumper's)I hear cracking with use is an issue. So it is up to you to ride the hell out of it and report if it held up or not. :D
Bolted right on now problems..Ok sir, I will ride the hell out of it & report back.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts