1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
538 Posts
Ditto, I had a 2006 ex, awesome bike. Just not fast enough

·
Registered
538 Posts
Rock solid and def reliable. I'd still have mine if the wife didnt make me sell to get the xx.

·
Premium Member
2,189 Posts
I had 5 of them total, they are awesome, and so common, so many upgrades and crap. I still have an 06 I think (maybe 05, first yr with reverse) that is still stock. Ex gf rides it once in a while, or else a buddy. Charge him $20 a day haha.

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
my friend has a 01 and he beats the living shit outa it. he gotten it to go 71 with it pined the rev limited that like the xx in 4th lol but 9 years of beaten and his only major break down was the piston rings. but i think the recon aka trx250ex is the most reliable atv u can get mine got over 2500 hours on it and its still starts and runs like new. and ive never bin in the engine the bigest problem it ever had was it cant blowup. yes im trying to blow it up not even rev limiter in 5th going 50 for 20min wont kill this damn thing...... thats why i love honda...... reliability is way to good

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
YFZ Do you ride any of your bikes? there always so clean. lol you must be very maticulus.
Yeah when your off of work and can only ride a few times a week you run out of things to do. My girl always try's to get me to keep the house as clean as the bikes lol.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts