Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys...new kid on the block.I live on an Island 800km east of New Zealand,Iv had my bike from brandnew 2008,rode mates bikes before that then decided to go the plunge...best thing I ever did,thing is now Im into MOTOX riding.Been holding my own (racing against Raptors,Canams,Bombardiers.) but keep getting absolutly smoked by this 2009 special edition Raptor 700:mad:,cant touch him!!
Enough is enough...My bike is stock standed,I brought a two brothers exhaust system,I want to change to a wider rim,Do I need an off set rim or can I get spacers??Any more ideas to speed up my baby.

·
Registered
505 Posts
:yay:

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
motor... whats the rappy got done to it

·
Premium Member
2,932 Posts
motor... whats the rappy got done to it
rappy... whats the motor got done to it???

I'd bet it has what I listed below

727 09 Raptor
KDS CNC +1 valves,BeeHive springs, Web 4 Cam, +3 TB, 105mm sleved by Bo, 12:1 CP,Trinity Intake,Pro-Tec airbox lid,Barkers Inframe,Dynatek Coil,PC V with A/T,Dynatek Programable ignition,CCP stabilizer,+5 swinger, KDS Evac valve,HID Light conversion,SPAL fan upgrade, 15T

Whats even crazier than kgb knowing this answer is that's its listed in his Signature.!.!.!

·
Registered
505 Posts
Don't be bitter :funny:

·
Premium Member
2,099 Posts
Check out the motor threads. You can learn all about big3 setups(intake, programmer, and exhaust) and motor builds. With everything that rappy has done it might be tough to beat him with just the big 3. Sift through this forum and you can learn a whole lot! Alba and ehs kits are the favorite! Best of luck to you, lots of people here will be happy to help you find some answers, possibly post some links here to point you in the right direction.

·
Premium Member
2,932 Posts
To get back on topic, As XX700XX mentioned you should search. There are allot of informative threads on here. If there are specific questions it would be best to ask in that thread. This way there is even more info in that particular thread instead of spread out through infinity and beyond.

·
Registered
505 Posts
Check out the motor threads. You can learn all about big3 setups(intake, programmer, and exhaust) and motor builds. With everything that rappy has done it might be tough to beat him with just the big 3. Sift through this forum and you can learn a whole lot! Alba and ehs kits are the favorite! Best of luck to you, lots of people here will be happy to help you find some answers, possibly post some links here to point you in the right direction.

It was not my rappy he was talking about, was just messen with ya all, but if it was you will need alot more than the big 3 to do it...if at all. Good luck to you Fly, the XX is a fine machine and with the right mods you should have no problem beating him as long as he does not go too far into the mods.

·
Premium Member
2,099 Posts
It was not my rappy he was talking about, was just messen with ya all, but if it was you will need alot more than the big 3 to do it...if at all. Good luck to you Fly, the XX is a fine machine and with the right mods you should have no problem beating him as long as he does not go too far into the mods.
LOL, I was talking about the raptor he raced. I just call raptors rappies. It was just coinsidence that your handle is rappy, LOL. :lmao:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts