Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
yep, i flipped the 700 today and warped both front and one back rim. If anyone would like to sell any good condition factory rims front or back im interested.

oh yeah, and the handle bars are screwed up......

·
Registered
788 Posts
At least those are the only things that were warped. I'm sure someone here will be able to help.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
At least those are the only things that were warped.

Very true, it was pretty brutal. I have rolled alot of quads in my day, and i can honestly say this was prolly the worse indecent.

my local Honda dealer told me that Honda sells the factory wheels at $225ea. Holy $hit! I'm defiantly not going that route.

In case no one has some factory rims they are willing to part with what do you guys recommend i get? I need the same size rims as factory so my tires work back ok.

What do you guys think the most bang for the buck would be?

·
Registered
437 Posts
Well good news is the fron is an easy to come by size....just order ITP replacement(s) $40-ish a piece. The back....good luck someone should come around on one. And if your bars are bent make sure you check your steering stem...the bend pretty darn easily as well....and for that....time to upgrade...and Ceballos is selling a setup in the for sale section...good luck and glad you weren't hurt

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well good news is the fron is an easy to come by size....just order ITP replacement(s) $40-ish a piece. The back....good luck someone should come around on one. And if your bars are bent make sure you check your steering stem...the bend pretty darn easily as well....and for that....time to upgrade...and Ceballos is selling a setup in the for sale section...good luck and glad you weren't hurt

correct me if im wrong, but Ive been looking at rims (front and back) most of the day and i dont think the itp replacements are the correct offset.

·
Registered
437 Posts
you are not wrong...just a cheaper option than buying one front OEM one.....you could get two new ITP rims that would work for much cheaper. ITP part number 1025359403...they are 10x5 with a 3:2 offset where stock is ...I believe..Front: 10x5.5, 4:1.5

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
Sorry to hear that happened to you man!

My opinion:

The 10" offset SUCKS.

Here's a 700xx rim off of eBay with a tire:

CLICK HERE.

You could always offer him a little less.
thank you for your sympathy, im sore but ill live. the 700 is the only thing that brings tears to my eyes...

yeah i looked there as well. its my understanding that the its more important for the rear wheels to be the correct offset than the front wheels. I have rear wheels picked out already that are factory size and offset (11x7 5+2) im just looking for front wheels still. THANK YOU FOR THE LINK THOUGH, ANY ASSISTANCE IS APPRECIATED.

the front factory wheels are 4+1 right? I dont know, im kinda drunk and cant remember everything i read earlier today.

·
Premium Member
4,835 Posts
I have a set of DWT/OMF yellow label 10" 4+1 fronts that I use for XC. Being trying to find them and a price in the US . Cannot find them , all I can suggest is trying OMF or Douglas and see if they are availble.
Tried Rocky Mountain and a few others but they don't list them. Sorry that I couldn't be off anymore help. :D

·
Premium Member
2,189 Posts
If those fall through, I just put on a set of stock kawi 450 front wheels and they are working fine. Maybe you can look for some of them.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
good info, ill defiantly keep that in mind. thank you

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
My wheel woes are solved. Thank you to everyone that assisted me.

·
Registered
160 Posts
Go to Carter powersports in Las Vegas www.carterpowersports.com They have some good deals on paddles and wheel combo's or regular tires its best to call them tho and tell them what you want. I bought my paddles and wheels for 250 bucks for the pair not a bad price I felt.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts