Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok... so dont give me no shit about not being around and letting gary run around like a crazy man here. I work way too much now. However, I finally got a day to go have some run with my buds. Billy said he misses you Gary... (dunno what that's all about) lmao

So without further adieu...

Btw, these were taken with a Canon 50D w/ 24-70 F2.8 L & a 70-200 F2.8 L with a 2x multiplier.

·
Registered
574 Posts
We were all wondering what happened to the Swope guy:confused: Good to see that you are alive and well. Nice pic's by the way must be nice to afford a L lens. One of these days I am going to make it down Texas way. Can't decide if I should bring the boat or the XX....

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
We were all wondering what happened to the Swope guy:confused: Good to see that you are alive and well. Nice pic's by the way must be nice to afford a L lens. One of these days I am going to make it down Texas way. Can't decide if I should bring the boat or the XX....

Bring both... you know how we do it ;)

·
Registered
574 Posts
Bring both... you know how we do it ;)

I am working on a blown big block for the Pachanga, careful what you wish for....

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Photoshop fun:

how come no one makes turbo'd boats? I DID see a 2JZ supra engine in a 30' eliminator... somewhere around 900hp... he was having issues with it though. Totally different thread lol

·
Premium Member
217 Posts
Nice pics => looks hot in those clothes tho :p

·
Premium Member
3,184 Posts
Photoshop fun:

how come no one makes turbo'd boats? I DID see a 2JZ supra engine in a 30' eliminator... somewhere around 900hp... he was having issues with it though. Totally different thread lol
Swope this is a sweet pic.! you should use it in your signature! :)

·
Registered
44 Posts
Photoshop fun:

i was telling the wife that you should crop that picture almost exactly like you did. you should try ad the red back into the picture.

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Nice pics => looks hot in those clothes tho :p
They're not as bad as you think. The jersey is very light weight and breathes really well. It's the Thor Static shirt and pants. Had the gloves to match but I can only find one now.

That HID light looks sick in those pics! I think its time for the L8ton sway bar. Judging from the riding you're doing you'd love it! Nice pics, keep em' coming.
I'll have to check this out. I think I'm done modding the quad though till I spring for some elka's.

i was telling the wife that you should crop that picture almost exactly like you did. you should try ad the red back into the picture.
I thought about it and I tried it, when the image is 500px wide like it is, they're very small specs, but when it was at 2800px wide, it looked pretty good.

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Glad to see , Ya left work at the office and enjoyed some "me" time. Nice pics.
Technically, it is work, because i've got a large project i'm working with them on that involves mapping all of their trails.

This is partial, and i've done more since - I just need to upload it off my GPS.

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Getting paid to ride the xx, I can only dream. Have fun at work my friend. :D
Also I do like the sig picture.
Unfortunately, that's the smallest part of this project. We're mapping. Rating. Marking each trail. Then i'm designing a map like a ski resort for them to print to give to members. Also putting the map on their website as well as placing "you're here" signs around the park. Evidently people get lost in 2700 acres of nastyness.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts