Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I saw a gray/black one with 1 girl and a red/black with 2 girls on it. I didnt chase them down cuse the gf was with me. they where stock looking,the chicks where hot also. on a side note I drag raced a built banshee and beat it 2 out of 3 times also beat a built kfx450r.:xx:

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Video of the chicks or the drags?
sorry I didnt have my gopro with me and my 8 year old computer doesnt like to play nice with the videos. the gf did get some pics of me racing and goofing off (and the gf doesnt really like me taking pics of chicks unless there topless and she can particapte also):hey::lmao:

·
Registered
160 Posts
I saw 5 or 6 700xx's at Florence the previous weekend, too. I couldn't chase them down and see if they were on Club700xx though. I was on a group ride with our ATV club and, because I don't have a 700xx yet, there was no way I was going to be able to catch up with them (on my 400).

It's too bad, too. A couple of them were heading toward the tree-shots when we passed. It would have been nice to see a 700xx handle those climbs.

·
Premium Member
2,189 Posts
sweet....I am liking this, as I may be moving to OR soon!

·
Premium Member
1,790 Posts
i love the dunes!!!!

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
Chuck

You're also moving? OR is beautiful as long as you can deal with the liberals,lol!! They have some great riding area and great restaurants in Portland. When are you moving? Gosh! 2 of us are now moving.

·
Premium Member
2,189 Posts
Im not sure, I got 3 different offers now, just trying to get more money. I found a place w/ a friend (she is hott) where I'd have to service her and just pay utilities right in Salem, plus her dad has like 50 acres where I can play on about 10 minutes away. It all boils down to money though, and I am fine w/ liberals. I dont pay attention to politics, especially after this last presidential election. Yep, I even wipe my own tush w/ presidents faces (I do buy TP after all with them). HAHA. It looks like OCT or NOV though. So that means, I will have to buy some paddle tires....yay. Oh and JOE, GUESS WHAT I GOT. Yep, a sand rail I bought while on VACA,, just trying to flip it but then the guy that wanted it off from me backed out. So that is chilling in Amy's garage LOL. It's a 4 seater, and has a wonderful spot on the front for 2 coolers, which kept me hydrated, buzzed all day lol.

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
Sand Rail, lol!! Better look out...Chuck is driving...move out of the way, lol! Salem is a nice area, not too far from Corvallis which has allot of babes!!! so don't get stuck with only one unless you're planning on getting married.....no....lol!

·
Premium Member
2,189 Posts
Bachelor for life hahaha

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
Never mind, figured out the Platinum thing,lol!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts