Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
But obviously found the only quicksand in the river. This was before I tried to get it out. I ended up going to get my rzr (which got stuck 2x getting there) to pull it out... 2 hours later... it was out.

Hadn't posted a pic in a while, so here you go.

·
Super Moderator
5,864 Posts
Nice pictures, but that Razr looks to clean to of been stuck anywhere but the driveway! lol

·
Registered
68 Posts
Thanks for the pictures. I went riding in the Rio Grande by El Paso a month before I left and I'm very lucky I didn't get stuck. It was alot of fun jumping off the sand ledges into little pools of water. What river are you riding in?

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Nice pictures, but that Razr looks to clean to of been stuck anywhere but the driveway! lol
I actually stuck the rzr the first time high centering it. The second time pinned between some rocks and had to winch out for risk really messing up the wheels.

Thanks for the pictures. I went riding in the Rio Grande by El Paso a month before I left and I'm very lucky I didn't get stuck. It was alot of fun jumping off the sand ledges into little pools of water. What river are you riding in?
That'd be the Texas / Oklahoma Red River border.

·
Registered
574 Posts
How embarrassing a Honda being pulled out by a Polaris.
:haha:
I just sold my PooPoo yesterday, a great day it was.

·
Premium Member
421 Posts
That quick sand will get ya if you don't think fast. Same thing happened to my bro last year when we went riding at Piute Farms (Where the San Juan River meets Lake Powell). I have two 700xx's and he was riding one of them. As I recall he was just cuising alongside the river bank and sank into the quicksand. Once that quicksand grabs you, you're stuck. Took me and my other bro's about an hour to get the quad out.

Shonie

1 - 7 of 7 Posts