• Front Plastics

Votes: 2 4.3%
  • Weight - this thing could weigh less

Votes: 9 19.6%
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
As a new member to the 700xx club and still not all that familiar with the in's and out's of this bike....I would have to as of right now it would be the same as scuzz on the lack of aftermarket tires and wheels (rear that is).

·
Registered
788 Posts
I would have to say the shocks hands down. This machine would be a completely different ride with some adjustable shocks.

·
Registered
207 Posts
Shocks

·
Registered
734 Posts
Front plastics! :lmao:

·
Registered
217 Posts
Already changed a bunch of stuff - see below - lol:lmao:

·
Registered
2,293 Posts
not blue it looks like a raptor blue.

·
Registered
497 Posts
It should come factory with a power commander!:D But I voted shocks. Would like it to weigh a few less lbs also.

·
Registered
574 Posts
I voted shocks because of only 3 choices. But I would like it to weigh 100 pounds less.

Less weight, same as more horsepower...

·
Registered
199 Posts
I voted shocks, because they really could be better. You could eliminate the push issue and be able to power slide. As far as the front plastics.... Love em', leave em' alone. ......... The rear wheels..... Love the ground clearance. found the tires i like that fit my stock wheel so, leave them alone.

·
Premium Member
4,835 Posts
I voted shocks because of only 3 choices. But I would like it to weigh 100 pounds less.

Less weight, same as more horsepower...
Working on it , be patient young skywalker. :D

·
Registered
199 Posts
I guess I would also change the location of the reverse lockout switch. It's kinda hard to find, sometimes.

·
Premium Member
4,835 Posts
I voted shocks, because they really could be better. You could eliminate the push issue and be able to power slide. As far as the front plastics.... Love em', leave em' alone. ......... The rear wheels..... Love the ground clearance. found the tires i like that fit my stock wheel so, leave them alone.
Your gunna hate what I am trying , Sorry.
As for the push , that's an easy fix ! :D

1 - 20 of 33 Posts