Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Which car would you buy that would not be an actual daily driver, but one you would drive often. (pretty sure if they were in my garage, it'd be hard not to drive them though)

My favs have been:
1. Lamborghini Gallardo
2. Ferrari 458
3. Ferrari 430
4. Audi R8 v10
5. Porsche GT3
6. Ultima GTR
7. Ford GT
8. Chevrolet Corvette Z06 (and yes i know there is a zr1, but i look at that car as a collector - not a driver)
9. Nissan GTR
10.Factory Five GTM (not really an exotic, but a cool looking car)

·
Premium Member
6,389 Posts

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yeah, that car is badass, but good luck on buying that one.

Ferrari's sound better than any other car IMO.
SW's is an '05. I found an '04 for $92k. The twin turbo kit his has on it i think is between 25-30k. His wheels were another 7k probably. So for $135k-ish.... and 1250 ALL WHEEL DRIVE HP to the ground... i'd be game for that! I just really want a white one. Like this '09... (however, this '09 is $204k)

·
Premium Member
1,888 Posts
How about this... I know it's not a "car" but it sure would crush the crap out of any exotic... won't catch it, but then I'd just wait till you park. Besides a nice vintage SS396 Chevelle would do just fine for me.

roadkill

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
How about this... I know it's not a "car" but it sure would crush the crap out of any exotic... won't catch it, but then I'd just wait till you park. Besides a nice vintage SS396 Chevelle would do just fine for me.

roadkill
I'll pick up one of those if i end up buying a bigger boat. Speaking of bigger boats.... I think i've watched this same video 20 times this week...

That's what they pull this boat with...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tIsqjAzkhXI

·
Premium Member
1,888 Posts
OK... Now I officially want the boat too.

roadkill

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
An original 427 AC Cobra.
Agreed! However, I think because i'd like driving it so much, i'd want a replica.... with an LS7 from the Z06. (still 427 ;)

·
Premium Member
1,888 Posts
Holy crap... is that all? Now I want 2... one in Honda red as well.

:lmao::lmao::lmao:
roadkill

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Holy crap... is that all? Now I want 2... one in Honda red as well.

:lmao::lmao::lmao:
roadkill
It has 4000hp... twin t-51 turbine engines

·
Premium Member
6,389 Posts
An original 427 AC Cobra.
Those look great parked, but were supposed to be hell to drive.

Literally.

Drivers had to slip their feet into the seventh level of hell as there was very little room between the header downtubes and the firewall. Drivers were rumored to have "AC" branded into the bottoms of their shoes.

I'm with Jeff in rather in having the kit car.

But, given the "classic" nature I would take the car that my dad had when he passed on the AC Cobra, a 1966 Corvette hard top convertable with side exhaust, knock off wheels and the 427 and 426 horse engine. In black thank you very much.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Those look great parked, but were supposed to be hell to drive.

But, given the "classic" nature I would take the car that my dad had when he passed on the AC Cobra, a 1966 Corvette hard top convertable with side exhaust, knock off wheels and the 427 and 426 horse engine. In black thank you very much.
My buddy's mom has one with a 327. I looooove the '67 though. None of those would make "half daily drivers" though

·
Premium Member
6,389 Posts
My buddy's mom has one with a 327. I looooove the '67 though. None of those would make "half daily drivers" though
True dat.

A late-model corvette would have a fun-to-drive/upkeep/depreciation ratio that would make ownership still fun so when you sell it you're not left with a hole in your bank account and a stain on your driveway that looks like Monica Lewenski's dress.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
True dat.

A late-model corvette would have a fun-to-drive/upkeep/depreciation ratio that would make ownership still fun so when you sell it you're not left with a hole in your bank account and a stain on your driveway that looks like Monica Lewenski's dress.
both, my '02 and '03 z06's were my favorite cars i've owned thus far. My CTSV ranks equally with them for different reasons.

1 - 20 of 54 Posts