Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wife just pushed out a healthy baby girl! Just had to tell someone as I have no Facebook. That leaves you guys.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Congrats...never too early to start spec'n out those mini-quads...

·
Registered
370 Posts
congrats!!!

·
Premium Member
723 Posts
grats

·
Registered
148 Posts
That leaves us??? It wasn't me, haven't seen your wife in 11 months...LOL Just kidding...Congrats on the new little one.

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
ein,
Congratulations!! Name? I raised two girls and it was a hoot. Beware, they start out when they are real tiny and as they get older they know that you’re a "softy" and get everything they want especially at about two years they hug you and say "I love you daddy". There is no way to resist that.:haha:
All the best to you, your family and especially your new daughter.:rock:
Sid

·
Premium Member
288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for the encouragement!! I can't help but be terrified though! Her name is Carlie

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
ein,
Carlie is a great name! Hope mom is doing OK. Noting to be terrified about. Those little ones are pretty rugged.
Sid

·
Premium Member
3,923 Posts

·
Premium Member
288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I have been off all week with mom and baby. It's amazing how you can learn to love someone who shits their pants 5x's a day! Now I just have to keep my fingers crossed she doesn't end up as a stripper.

·
Premium Member
421 Posts
I remember when my 3 girls were that small......now they are all grown up. One is married, one is engaged and the other is living the single life.

I'll tell you one thing bro....they grow up fast! Enjoy and cherish every moment with them.

Congrat!

Shonie

·
Registered
284 Posts
Congrats to you and your family. I recently just had my second daughter and have to warn you that the first 3 months are hard but also exciting and rewarding.

·
Registered
446 Posts
congrats man, and good luck losing sleep for a while, now you get to master then brief cat nap.

·
Registered
24 Posts
I know this is late, but congratulations and best wishes for your new extended family.........looks like a. Beautiful baby girl! Better start cleaning those guns!!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts