Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well next couple days im gona order the ehs programmer and im gona use my lexx slipon with no quiet core and run no airbox lid...what kinda hp do you think ill gain from this will i notice a good amount of power gain? thanks

·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
oh ok a would get the barkers but cant afford it at this time due to the fact im buying banshee parts:hey: should i get a filter to throw on her to? or stock filter fine? i was thinking a [email protected] with outawear

·
Premium Member
2,099 Posts
I honestly would wait and get the full EHS big 3 package. I did a UNI filter with a bigger tip on my exhaust tip to hold me over till I could afford the EHS big 3. IMO I wouldn't spend money on a slip on knowing I want to go full exhaust later. The big 3 package from EHS was an awesome add on. I'm finally upgrading my motor now and I didn't need to change anything other than Eric re flashing my fuel controller. I'm really happy with the set up!

·
Premium Member
708 Posts
you are probably looking at around 2 hp peak numbers with the efi on a slip-on. The pipe itself adds about 2-3 hp so around a 5 hp total, the full pipe/efi combo adds a bunch more. The overall ride will be a lot better with the efi combined to slip on only but you will not pick up a lot of peak # or huge gains in the curve. it is a noticable difference when riding it though. The big gains come with the full pipe on this bike

·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
ok thanks alot guys i got some deciding to do

1 - 7 of 7 Posts