Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
order the ehs EFI.. i just hope its as sgood as everyone says.. im waitin to hear back fro ehs on it..

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
EHS makes real good products, some of our members are sponsored by them and uses their equipment for racing and it's holding up real good. Are you also getting their exhaust or just the EFI and if so what are u using for exhaust?

·
Registered
452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
no exhaust yet im stock still.. i wrote ehs an email im jus waiting to hear back.. i dont think i can afford all three at once.. is he offering a deal for the 3?? ill go with the barker when the money is good..

·
Registered
452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
see i jus dont no if the lid is worth gettin im tryin to find another stock lid n juss mod it to save sum money.. most exhaust are around the same price but i dont no how barker is ne better then ne other exhaust.. i no on alot of things ur juss buyin the name..

·
Premium Member
2,932 Posts
Not to knock the lid but it's not a performance part. If your riding in dirty conditions and need extra filter protection its a good ideal. If your on a budget and looking for performance save the money towards a fuel programmer, high flow filter or exhaust

·
Registered
452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
yea thats what im thinking smooth i havent really need extra filter protection but does look good..

·
Registered
452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
the exhaust is 500 n efi is 175 i believe?? thats 675 an another 50 bucks i could get the lid im jus tryin to get the most for the money ya know

·
Premium Member
2,932 Posts
Buy used parts if needed. Any name brand exhaust should perform just like new even if it's a year old. Same for the programmers. I would recommend to hold out for an Alba, EHS or PC programmer though.

·
Registered
452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
im deff gonna go with ehs programmer.. i wrote eric a pm asking if the group buy was still good or whats goin on with that n i havent heard back yet

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
who Oz

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
Was that the one about the Oscar? SPAM!!

·
Registered
667 Posts
see i jus dont no if the lid is worth gettin im tryin to find another stock lid n juss mod it to save sum money.. most exhaust are around the same price but i dont no how barker is ne better then ne other exhaust.. i no on alot of things ur juss buyin the name..
I assure you that the Barker is far superior to any exhaust on the market and there are alot of new owners here who will support my statement

·
Registered
667 Posts
im deff gonna go with ehs programmer.. i wrote eric a pm asking if the group buy was still good or whats goin on with that n i havent heard back yet
Eric has been very busy, call him at his shop he will answer or call you right back I assure you. 910-997-2345

·
Registered
452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
i called n got the programmer jus waiting on the exhaust now

1 - 20 of 22 Posts