Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I dont have a 700xx yet but have my money in hand . I'm just waitin on my local dealer to see if he's gettin anymore 08 700xx in $4400 otd for a new 08 seems like a heck of a deal.
If he doesnt get anymore well I guess all of you can enjoy your xx's and I'll have to keep puttin the miles on my polaris rzr:eek:hno:

I've been reading posts like crazy last few days and you all seem like a great group of guys and gals so hope I get to join the club:yay:

·
Registered
579 Posts
I hope it works out for you..If your dealer doesn't have one, try another dealer farther out ..It would be worth the drive.. Just my 2 cents..

·
Premium Member
1,888 Posts
I hope it works out for you..If your dealer doesn't have one, try another dealer farther out ..It would be worth the drive.. Just my 2 cents..
I agree. If that dealer doesn't get any more... screw him. Go to another dealer... tell him the price of the first dealer and I'll bet he matches it.

roadkill

·
Premium Member
553 Posts
I would like to go on record by saying that I hate all of you lucky bastards that got your XX at these ridiculous prices! Then again, I have been riding mine for 2 years now, so I guess that is worth something....

·
Premium Member
6,389 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,923 Posts
I dont have a 700xx yet but have my money in hand . I'm just waitin on my local dealer to see if he's gettin anymore 08 700xx in $4400 otd for a new 08 seems like a heck of a deal.
If he doesnt get anymore well I guess all of you can enjoy your xx's and I'll have to keep puttin the miles on my polaris rzr:eek:hno:

I've been reading posts like crazy last few days and you all seem like a great group of guys and gals so hope I get to join the club:yay:
where are you from maybe another member knows another dealer close to you?

we are a great bunch always looking to add to this family :yay:
you could still stick around even if it doesn't work out...but I am sure it will:D

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Premium Member
553 Posts
I just hope that we see an 11' model announced this fall. Honda's investment in the XX and it's success in Baja will hopefully keep it alive. I will need a new one in 12' or 13', so come on Honda!!

·
Registered
788 Posts
Good luck with the search. I hope it works out for you.

·
Registered
7 Posts

Please share where your getting these from. I'm shopping for one and would like some options to levy against my local dealer.
THanks

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
YES great news the dealer called me today and said honda is extending the sale :yay: . He also said he has 40 xx's on the way so looks like I'll be stickin around lol. I'm from New Blaine, AR and the dealership is in Russellville, Arkansas.
You cant get an 09 even close to this price. I'm tring to get the dealer to sell two 08 xx's for $8500 otd. Gotta love leftovers:D
I should have mine no later than next week OMG I am have a hard time waiting I'm just like a kid when it comes to getting a new toy:yay:

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Well the dealer is suppose to have some 700xx's in tomorrow :yay: I cant wait to go pick one up . The wait sure is "was" ruff.

·
Registered
788 Posts
Good luck. Hope you pick up a red/black one. As Baxter said these are the racing xx's. Let us know how it goes.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 · (Edited)
Well me and my friend are now proud owners of 2 of the faster maybe even the fastest gray/black 700's lol . I have to say I love it and for the price you cant beat it. Some guys are not use to the IRS I guess but I felt right at home on it and had no problem power sliding around and its alot smoother riding than the yfz450 I had and when my yfz was stock the power wasnt there like the 700xx is. This thing has some torque unlike my heavy modded yfz. I cant wait to see what the big3 is gonna do to it. Anyone thinking of gettin a 700xx dont let the IRS steer you away because once your use to it you will love it if your a trail rider. I miss my grizzly to I guess thats why I feel at home on the IRS xx.
One more thing I wanna add I didnt seem to notice the 500# weight at all and I'm only 170#. LOL also 2 of my other friends rode mine today now one is trading his new polaris 800 for a 700xx and a 4x4 420. The other friend is just buying one out right so now there will be 4 of us on 700's OMG it will be a modding war now .

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 · (Edited)
13t sprocket and tt vapor already on the way. I see that 1st gear is pretty high and omg reverse is even higher.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts