Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
this tank is brand new i bought it about a week ago and decided not to use it... $200 plus shipping

Big gun evo r series slip-on used $100 plus shipping obo

·
Registered
38 Posts
can you send it to Ukraine,via usps?

·
Premium Member
288 Posts
How "used" is the slip on? pics?

·
Registered
9 Posts
What color is the IMS tank? Natural, Black or Red? Does it have a screw on cap or the dry break system? Thanks for the info.

·
Registered
455 Posts
What color is the IMS tank? Natural, Black or Red? Does it have a screw on cap or the dry break system? Thanks for the info.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
sorry ims tank no longer for sale slip on still up for grabs though, havent gotten a chance to get some pictures yet though

·
Premium Member
288 Posts
I'll ask again... How "used" is the slip on? An hour? A day? Beat to hell but works? I am interested but need to know what i'll be getting.

·
Registered
287 Posts
I have a tank for sale if anybody is interested PM me!!

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
The slip on is used to what degree idk it was on the quad when i bought it i've put maybe 2 hours on it sense. i'm trying to get time to take some pictures but have been really busy the past week or so. but it is in good shape and too me it doesn't sound like the packing is blown out. but i did run into the fact that if your using a stock head pipe or another head pipe besides a big gun you will need a gasket similar to the factory set up.

·
Registered
38 Posts
I m still waiting for photo))))))

·
Premium Member
288 Posts
payment sent

·
Registered
19 Posts
Glad you kept up with your end of the bargain about the trade through your PM's.If you didnt have the intentions of a trade why waste your time PMing me asking about a trade? Its cool though.

·
Registered
38 Posts
(((((((

·
Premium Member
288 Posts
Fast shipping! Item arrived exactly as described! Would buy from WILDMANNUM1 again!!! Thanks so much for the great deal!!!

·
Registered
287 Posts
I have a tank if anybody needs another one!! PM me! Set up for drybreak

1 - 18 of 18 Posts