Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Banned
711 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i seen them for like 2?? dollars wonder if they look good on the xx or what.. if you have one post pix would ya please

·
Registered
133 Posts
I know this isn't about the gas tank, but after seeing J's and Wayne's quad, I was wondering...how do they get their front grills like that?? Just cut it or does someone sell it like that?? I like the way it looks like that...especially once you have the front fenders off.

EDIT:
BTW...sorry for the total and utter thread-jack. :nuts:

·
Premium Member
6,389 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Scuzz, did you cut the grill short like Wayne's as well? If anyone cut theirs, can I get some tips? What tools did you use to cut it? What to use to get it looking nice, finished, and not jagged?

Same thing with the inner fenders...once you take the outer fenders off, they are sitting there with these plastic tabs hanging down. I notice Wayne and J's bikes don't have them so they must've grinded them down, or cut them off and buffed the plastic or something. Any ideas? I want to do it on mine if it's not a huge job.

·
Premium Member
4,835 Posts
How many litres does the IMS oversized tank hold ? The US and UK gallon is different and wanted to know how much bigger it is over stock.

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
How many litres does the IMS oversized tank hold ? The US and UK gallon is different and wanted to know how much bigger it is over stock.
well the stock xx is 3.0 us gallons and the ims is 4.9...........ther 4 liters in a gallon so 18 or 19 liter ims compared to 12 stock

·
Registered
574 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,835 Posts
Better starting price though. Maybe if I mention there advert in Dirtwheels and recommended on this forum , some discount maybe availible. Worth a try.

·
Registered
574 Posts
I ordered a IMS tank yesterday I will let you know how it goes. They did say that they had to order it in...... I would have ordered it from Rocky Mountian, but they didn't offer it in black.

·
Registered
207 Posts
just bought mine on ebay...

1 - 20 of 46 Posts