Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Banned
711 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i emailed ims and asked them ( and other companies like motoworks ) why have we not seen their products on the market, mike cafro had a motoworks exhaust for his xx mike and wayne both have ims bumpers so what the f*ck gives, i was slightly heated because if i could have any exhaust i would like a carbonfiber motoworks exhaust for my xx and these assholes are just sitting on their hands while other awsome companies like fmf and every one else are on fire with xx products.

here was my responce

"James,

I have that bumper in stock it's a Custom Classic @ $129.95

Thanks
Roll Design
Sales/Tech Support
760-731-5920
760-731-9610 (fax)
[email protected]
www.rolldesign.com

so for all you wanting wayne mattlocks bumper their ya go

if we dont start asking companies to get on the ball the popularity of our machines wont take off

·
Registered
551 Posts
Well u could make some brakets real easy and use almost any bumper like Mike and Wayne thats what they done. Just my thoughts.

·
Registered
551 Posts
Sorry meant J Caster!

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
as far as i know, IMS has had all the XXs products out for a while now... arms, bumpers, pegs, heel guards... they just need to update their website

·
Banned
711 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
you would thing some one that wants to sell their stuff would have their websight updated like atleast every other day

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
i agree... i'm always looking at parts and stuff, and some companies don't even bother to keep customers updated....

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
Yeah, I wanted to look at the IMS heal gaurds to see if they'll work with my Honda Racing Nerfs - no pics, no nothing - i dont even know how much they cost!

fwiw, tell them playas i build websites! Will work for parts! hahaha

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
here's what i have from them from a while back

"we have front ends/bumpers/foot pegs and heel guards for the 700xx
$1395 for the front end
$199 heel guards
$199 foot pegs
$129 bumpers"

and you can take a look at Wayne's/Josh's ride to get an idea of the parts

·
Banned
711 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
yah ims has issue if they thing they are getting that much out of me, to be honest iam affraid to really invest money in my quad at the rate the economy is going i find my self trying to save more and pinch more pennies

·
Registered
537 Posts
As soon as I get back from Germany I'll be making a new front bumper out of Cromoly. F*ck all the companies out there making their crappy, low quality, Chinese garbage bumpers that fall apart after a month or so of riding without hitting anything. Like they say, if you want it done right do it yourself.

·
Registered
61 Posts
just e-mailed ims im wit u guys i think its bullshit when some of these componies dont have crap on there sites 4 our quads it pisses me off:steamed:

·
Registered
537 Posts
Does it really matter if they list it or not on their sites? If you read around the web the bumpers for the 700xx, regardless of who makes them, are falling apart.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts