Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
425 Posts
Turbine RZR..... Huh be cool if you don't want to hear the person sitting next to you.

·
Registered
984 Posts
Turbine RZR..... Huh be cool if you don't want to hear the person sitting next to you.
This maybe perfect to muffle a nagging wife or a friend that talks too much.

·
Registered
425 Posts
Tossing a Potato down that turbine would be a cool way to make potato chips also.

·
Registered
187 Posts
I really like them too. I will probably get one after we build our new house. I will have to make all my trails wider.

·
Premium Member
1,790 Posts
I Gotta Say Im Not A Big Fan Of Polaris But The Razr-s Stright Gets It Had No Probles Keeping Up With Me.

·
Premium Member
3,923 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,923 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
re

Sometimes i find myself leaning over and grabbing the passengers O SHIT handle myself when im powersliding off a burn. As far as suspension, yep ive had to upgrade that (progressive springs) and the paper thin skid plate that comes factory (1/2 in UHMW skid) then a 2in. lift because it braces the shock tabs that bend really easy. Finally the 14in bruiser mags with 26in bighorns put me at about 54inches wide, so hell if i dont fit, im so modified, i just mow over it !!! It doesnt feel heavy at all and the torque is unreal. It is a love-hate relationship, but mostly love. If anyone bites the bullet, PLEASE get the extended warranty, you will need it....

·
Premium Member
3,923 Posts
Sometimes i find myself leaning over and grabbing the passengers O SHIT handle myself when im powersliding off a burn. As far as suspension, yep ive had to upgrade that (progressive springs) and the paper thin skid plate that comes factory (1/2 in UHMW skid) then a 2in. lift because it braces the shock tabs that bend really easy. Finally the 14in bruiser mags with 26in bighorns put me at about 54inches wide, so hell if i dont fit, im so modified, i just mow over it !!! It doesnt feel heavy at all and the torque is unreal. It is a love-hate relationship, but mostly love. If anyone bites the bullet, PLEASE get the extended warranty, you will need it....
54" is wide.... what is the clearance on it now? what kind of riding do you do with it? wheres the pictures???

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
36 Posts
re

The clearance jumped way up to almost 14 inches in the front, a lil less in the back. 54 inches is wide granted but these things handle like there on a rail. honestly there most impressive quality there center of gravity is amazing because the seats cant be no more than 8 inches higher than the bottom of the skid plates. As for the riding, we ride in east TN Rocky Mts. so we got rock crawlin, old trail roads, debunked coal fields, hill climbs, and tons of muddd. As for some pics ill try and get some up soon i didnt figure nobody on a honda site would wanna see my old popo...

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
I do like the Razor but for the $$$ I would rather have the Renegade 800X xc, it's sweet!!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts