Votes: 21 51.2%
  • Giving "the bird" to the cops

Votes: 13 31.7%
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
In the attachment, you will see someone I was riding with being jacked by 3 cops... there were 3 more outta the picture. The question I have is: What did he get in trouble for?
I just noticed that the poll didn't say that you could vote for more than one choice... but you can.

roadkill

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
Can't see what kind of exhaust he's running and can't really see if he has a sticker or not and as for helmet, he could have been just unloading the bike so the helmet could be still in his truck. Most people are smart enough not to flip a cop but who knows. Think that he was speeding and was chase by the 2 wheeler and the rest joined him.

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
See the exhaust between the legs, too loud!!

·
Premium Member
1,888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
See the exhaust between the legs, too loud!!
You make my smart ass comment almost too easy... Are you sure it was the exhaust you were looking at?

roadkill

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
LMAO!!! I know that you all are from CA but not me, lol!!

·
Premium Member
1,790 Posts
helmet for sure there bad about that here in cali. 2nd guess is db level

·
Premium Member
1,790 Posts
if it wasnt for sound could of been he didnt have a spark aresstor.

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
CA Laws are very strict concerning OHV.

·
Premium Member
4,835 Posts
You should do a caption contest , that would be funnier. :lmao:

Mine would be "Wadda you mean it's not environmentally friendly , It's green isn't it"

·
Registered
667 Posts
it is Ca, I bet he had a McCain / Palin sticker on his truck. That is carries a 5 year jail sentance and forfiture of voting right in the communist state of California correct???

·
Registered
574 Posts
Riding a Kawasaki in a Honda only area?

·
Premium Member
1,888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
OK, answer time...

We were back at camp and were having a beer (Pepsi for me) and had taken our helmets off... So riding without a helmet is wrong. Too fast is also wrong as there is no speed limit... except if you count the general speed rule... "faster than is safe" and no one knows what that one means. Besides, that guy was such a sissy he would've broken any speed laws. But they can't give you a ticket for being a sissy. Nor can they give you a ticket for riding that green POS. As for giving the cops the bird... that wasn't him... it was me... but only when they weren't looking... they had guns.

The ticket was for (insert drum roll here)... SOUND! 98db and limit is 96db

roadkill

·
Registered
118 Posts
it is Ca, I bet he had a McCain / Palin sticker on his truck. That is carries a 5 year jail sentance and forfiture of voting right in the communist state of California correct???
naw its not a 5 year sentence its at least 10 lol and a ticket for sound thats horrible and the reason i bought the fmf q4 its supposed to be no louder than 96db and i dont like tickets lol

·
Premium Member
1,888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Really?? all that over an exhaust?
It was an isolated riding area that's also hard to get into. The area sits on the border of 2 different counties and is BLM land... There was also Fish and Game because it was also hunting season. We were the only 4 riders there and they had to F with someone to justify their jobs... we were the only game in town. Steve was the only one of us who had aftermarket exhaust so he's the only one who got sound tested.

roadkill

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
Ok! This is the second time that I guess the caption correctly.....what did I win?? lol!!

·
Registered
27 Posts
well, my guess was going to be, all cops are c$#k suckers! that's why we have a lot of violent crime! because they sweat people for dumb$hit and not real crime!
was there a law for this noise? yeah so you were breaking a law. well sodomy is against they law, i don't see cops busting folks that do that! anyway, sorry about your ticket!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts