Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
296 Posts
that was great !!! nice job on the vid.. and hitting all that water, loved it. whished there was a pic of you after that ride l.o.l...

·
Premium Member
166 Posts
Love the video, now get back here to NJ so I can come ride with ya`ll. Let me know when and where (except for Jul 10to 19th) and I will be there.

·
Registered
157 Posts
Looks like a blast! I had forgotten you all were going there. Looks like it doesn't dissapoint.

Can't wait to ride with everyone again.

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
Worst part is that I was avoiding those puddles behind her and still got soaked due to her splashing, lol!! At least I did not get foot fungus even though my boots had about .5" of water. Sad part is that I had my rain gear pants but everytime I would stand up, the water would just slide into my boots, after the first couple of times, said oh! well!

·
Premium Member
4,835 Posts
Worst part is that I was avoiding those puddles behind her and still got soaked due to her splashing, lol!! At least I did not get foot fungus even though my boots had about .5" of water. Sad part is that I had my rain gear pants but everytime I would stand up, the water would just slide into my boots, after the first couple of times, said oh! well!

:haha::haha::haha: "GO NIKKI" :xx:

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
LOL!!! Should have brought my soap!

·
Premium Member
3,923 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

·
Premium Member
2,189 Posts
I finally watched this Nikki. Hard to believe that I was always infront of you the way you were hitting those mud holes and I was completely dry at the end of the day. Too bad the blue cloud of smoke gives it away that it was me....sad face haha.

·
Premium Member
3,923 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·

·
Registered
330 Posts
yep I know it says it sometimes I think it is a youbube issue NOT saying its anything you did.
ALSO I just watched the video on pc wow i feel like a sissy now... I must be getting old or something, I never ride right down the middle of hundreds of small puddles and ponds like you do, I avoid them if possible, I dont mind getting dirty, just hate getting wet.... and Im a marine guess I had enough of being soaking wet and laying on the ground cold....

·
Premium Member
3,923 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
hahah your funny...anyone who has ever rode with me will tell you I LOVE THE PUDDLES AND THE MUD :) but this day was special I hit every puddle dont think I miss 1! Was a good day but the feet were a lil to wet all day I ended up learning about athlete's foot!!!

a marine eh I have been told they are the toughest there is in the military...so you earned the right not to get wet! thanks for your service ;)

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Premium Member
2,189 Posts
HAHAHA, Marines aren't the toughest, they are the dumbest.....HAHAHA. Just messing CAPTAMER, I was in the navy, so the mutual ness of disliking each other is already here HAHAHA. I am like you though, I hate getting wet, which is why you see in some of Nikki's videos where if she is behind me, she catches up and then loses me and then catches up again as I am trying to avoid every puddle.

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
hahah your funny...anyone who has ever rode with me will tell you I LOVE THE PUDDLES AND THE MUD :) but this day was special I hit every puddle dont think I miss 1! Was a good day but the feet were a lil to wet all day I ended up learning about athlete's foot!!!

a marine eh I have been told they are the toughest there is in the military...so you earned the right not to get wet! thanks for your service ;)
Yeah! She hates being dry/clean, lol!!

·
Premium Member
2,189 Posts
HAHA, remember when we came to the place where Nikki forgot her sunglasses Joe, and we all chuckled when she was coming back to the truck. Well it just dawned on me, that her things are like that (like the old nag on SOMETHING ABOUT MARY) b/c of all the water that hits them LMFAO, kinda like how your fingers prune up after doing dishes LMFAO.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts