Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,099 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm always sifting through youtube to see if any new XX vids might of surfaced. Sometimes I get caught up reading the comments below. I often find people with zero crudentials cutting the XX down. The most recent was posted by a guy who owns a ltz 400 and has nothing but shitty videos of him sucking at riding...

TheAndriux001 (1 month ago) : Not bad

This was posted under a video of a XX hitting 140 kilometers per hour= 87mph. When was the last time you saw a 400 do that. lol

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
yea i enjoy shuting them up when im bored

·
Premium Member
2,932 Posts
I'm confused... Which way was the door?

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
ummmm right above u

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
Tried both links and they diverted me to another spam site, what's up with the links.

·
Premium Member
2,099 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I was just posting the guys name and the site made it a link. It wasn't intended to be a link. When you look through my videos you can see all the haters comments. Its funny to read through and see guys that dont even ride or have never ridden the XX talk shit about it. Awesome. I just clicked on the guys name and it brought me to his youtube page so I dunno.

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
As we all know, there'll always be some nuts out there bitching about anything/everything just so they can be heard and basically get some attention. I just ignored them, this way they don't get the satisfaction. Sorry about the mess with the links

·
Premium Member
2,099 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Sometimes I like to comment back with a smartass remark. I drop that lil' pill and they explode. I get on youtube with hate mail in my box, LOL. Its pretty funny, I'll basically drop the same comment they did on thier own video. It drives them nuts, you should try it sometime. Haha

1 - 10 of 10 Posts