Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, i ordered the chivalry bumper in winkle black almost 2 weeks ago and..............................................................um still waiting. Now i know they are a small business and wife and husband run phones etc. But still nothing:eek:hno: Mary is a sweet lady but seems overwhelmed. I told her about this sight and all the free publicity the bumper would get and she was excited so i placed the order. After a week i called and was told it wasnt produced yet?? Ok...i wish she would have said that first. Then i called today and was told that it was in powdercoat and she didn't have an answer when would be shipped. So #1 not stocked,built on as needed basis, #2 No in house powdercoating and #3 not great customer service. I will do anything to help out hard working people and buy their product ..... but..Humm :confused: I have given up 2 weekends riding and probably a third now. I really hope product is a high quality piece like she said. Plus in my opinion is the only bumper i have seen that really flows with the lines and doesnt take away from the t-rex.I only think a few have the piece on here and was wondering how their service was Until then i guess patience.:nuts:

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
post some pic when u get it

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i like it too! but don't like the wrinkle finish.
I actually do. It blends in waaaaaay better with front like the stock floaty then having a polished piece "just stick out like a zit" or something and detract from the t-rex,plus they threw in a polished and black center n/c, just my .02. Plus a wrinkle black powder coat the same price as polished?? no brainer, others charge an additional fee. Well any how, i finally got a hold of the owner freddy today and told him my feelings of whats been going on, well after talking to him im sold and impressed. He got slammed at a show and wasnt eady for the amount of orders. Its all american amd a small company getting known, and being a semper-fi i give props to anyone american trying to succed in this economic time. It will be shipped out tuesday and have friday. Hopefully it will all be worth it!:nuts:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts