Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 20 of 109 Posts

·
Registered
734 Posts
The 2 worst things in the world are an a$shole with power and a proactive dumbas$...

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
You will get to a point in life were it will start taking away more things than it gives so enjoy life while you can.

·
Premium Member
1,888 Posts
Never kick a man when he's down... Only when he's not looking.

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
When you are faced with a job that seems impossible, aproach it like its impossible to fail. When going after Moby Dick bring along the tatar sauce......

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
Walk into a room with confidence and posture. Even if you are nervous act cool and confident, most people cant tell the difference.

·
Premium Member
1,888 Posts
In the grocery store, the clerk asked me if I wanted a bag. I replied, "No thanks, I'm already married".

·
Registered
734 Posts
If life gives you lemons be sure to bring tequila and salt.

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
Don't eat yellow snow.

·
Premium Member
1,888 Posts
You cannot win an argument with a woman. When you think you understand women and know how they play the game, they change the rules.

roadkill

·
Registered
41 Posts
in regaurds to women. "Like monkeys they are; won't let go of one branch until they have a firm grip on another."

"it's better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubts." - Samuel Langhorne Clemens

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
The difference between reputation and character. Reputation is what people think you are and character is what people know you are.

1 - 20 of 109 Posts