Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anyone out there with FMF programmer who can give me some info on strting point to program this would be great.

I have Powerbomb header, FMF prog. & Airbox lid from EHS. I thought it would be programmed from factory for starters, but it doesn't say so..

What settings do you have that I could use to get started?

Thanks for any help..Gonna try to install & get running today..

Yes, I tried to search , but it keeps saying something about not eneough letters / words or something..

·
Registered
579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
What no one wants to give up their settings?? Ok be that way!:D

·
Registered
217 Posts
Just installed mine and the programming seems good from the factory. You may want to call FMF to findout for sure. You can also check the plug after a few runs to see what it looks like.:hey:

·
Registered
579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
So Warlock, you just hooked it up & ran with it? That's sweet..atleast a good starting point. Thanks for the reply..

·
Registered
217 Posts
I think the instructions that came with it have the default program setting for the 700xx in it. I will check when I get home.:hey:

·
Registered
355 Posts
I think the instructions that came with it have the default program setting for the 700xx in it. I will check when I get home.:hey:

Warlock I'm going to have the same set up. UNI, 4.1 and FMF controller. 4.1 header is back ordered until May 5. Got the slip on and UNI on the way. How does your 700 run compared to stock? Do you have the 13 tooth sprocket. Did you go straight to the header or run with the stock pipe first?

·
Registered
579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yes, I got mine installed & it runs pretty damn good with the factory program in it..I will fine tune it as weather breaks & humidity gets bad..I like it!!:D

·
Registered
217 Posts
How does your 700 run compared to stock? Do you have the 13 tooth sprocket. Did you go straight to the header or run with the stock pipe first?
Here is a link to my install if your interested.

http://www.club700xx.com/vb/showthread.php?t=2305&page=2

I run in the desert so with the mods no need to change sprockets. I also do some mountain riding and have not found the need to change. The mods made a huge differance in power and control. Did the same mods to the wifes 700xx and she has no problem even in the tight stuff. She moves at a little slower pace than I, but has not complained. She says "It doesn't matter what gear I'm in - I just give it more gas and it goes" - LOL:hey:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts