Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Nice man. Welcome to the club. Probably the biggest upgrade you can do is a l8ton sway bar, which makes it easier cornering. Anyway bro welcome

·
Super Moderator
5,843 Posts
Welcome to the club :Tup:

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
31 Posts
He is working on them now. If you can't wait Dalton Daree makes one that is on ebay. But l8ton comes with official brackets

·
Registered
31 Posts
Not sure because he is still working on a price once he knows the demand. I think he is on face book under l8ton racing

·
Registered
10 Posts
Not sure because he is still working on a price once he knows the demand. I think he is on face book under l8ton racing
Thanks, I don’t have Facebook so if you think of it when you get anymore information please let me know. I appreciate the information so far

·
Super Moderator
5,843 Posts
They were like $250 long ago I think? Quality is well worth it over the home made ones, imo.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

·
Registered
10 Posts
That’s worth it. I’d go for the smaller version he made seems like a good compromise. Thanks for the update

They were like $250 long ago I think? Quality is well worth it over the home made ones, imo.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts