Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have check a few places and no luck. I figured lonestar would make some but from what I hear they are staying away from the 700xx alltogether(WTF?). Does anyone know if anyone is making aluminum rear hubs or even has plans to?

·
Premium Member
2,932 Posts
I have check a few places and no luck. I figured lonestar would make some but from what I hear they are staying away from the 700xx alltogether(WTF?). Does anyone know if anyone is making aluminum rear hubs or even has plans to?
Do you have any other mods? Whats wrong with your stock hubs?

·
Premium Member
2,932 Posts
I believe member Baxter may have used 450r hubs. Just FYI, Honda mentioned they used the iron hubs for greater strength needed with the XX's weight and power. You will virtually see no performance gains either.

·
Premium Member
4,835 Posts
I am using 450r front hubs and spindles. Sold the 450r today ,so putting 700xx spindles and hubs back on.
You can get them made but you have to have order about 20 sets .:D

·
Registered
211 Posts
figure out the mass off the iron ones (put em in water and see what they displace) and then find the weight per mass of aluminum and X that by what you found the mass of the iron ones to be?

seems like that would work... didnt we do that in science class at some point in time?

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
figure out the mass off the iron ones (put em in water and see what they displace) and then find the weight per mass of aluminum and X that by what you found the mass of the iron ones to be?

seems like that would work... didnt we do that in science class at some point in time?
yep in the 5th grade. i dissected a pig today in biology 10.

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
Pigs! All we got to dissect were cats, that was way back in the 90's though. There were a few girls in our Bio 2 class that had a real problem with the cats.
there are 15 ppl in my class, 8 are girls 4 of them just walked outa the class when they saw the piggys:lol:

·
Premium Member
2,189 Posts
HAHA, the other day I nailed a cat with my 300 WIN MAG, damn thing was eating my dads chimpmunks....needless to say I went outside with the gun (told my mom it was RAT shot in a 22 and wouldn't harm the kitty). Well, I hit him right in the chest, and you might as well say I DISSECTED IT, LMAO

·
Registered
984 Posts
Pigs! All we got to dissect were cats, that was way back in the 90's though. There were a few girls in our Bio 2 class that had a real problem with the cats.
Try humans, it puts a different spin on it. Funny thing, the girls in that class were not as grossed out.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts