Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Administrator
5,901 Posts
I had one blow up years ago, rebuilt it. Also had on stolen. This picture was several years ago.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

·
Administrator
5,901 Posts
Quick, did u ever get your machine back?
Yes and no. A member here spotted it on Facebook market place. Tracked it down and had local Sheriff’s dept pick it up. Time I got there 2 days later, they wanted a bit over $500 to get it out of impound. After looking at it, and holding back the tears I almost walked away from it. Ended up paying to get it out, and towing to my Uncles. I left it there till my insurance co. came to pick it up. So I was able to find it, but didn’t get to keep it. I should of took pictures, but it was a sad site. Only thing not stripped was the wheels and shocks. Tires were almost bald.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Administrator
5,901 Posts
I hope the scumbags were caught and prosecuted
Not sure on that? I know the guy that was selling it, bought it front the thief. He had a bill of sale, he paid $3500 for it. The Sheriffs departments done there are all a joke. There not aloud to do anything if it’s not in and reported in there county. I hope they guy that bought it got his money back or at least some sort of retribution, since he was out $3500 I’m pretty sure there’s a more detailed thread here about the whole ordeal.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Administrator
5,901 Posts
I did have old screen shot of the forsale add.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

·
Administrator
5,901 Posts
1 - 5 of 5 Posts