Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I live close to Golden Gate Park and we get critters from there all the time in our yard. Last night, our dog had a close encounter of the skunk kind. You'd think that the moron dog would learn not to f*ck with skunks after the 4th or 6th time... Not our retarded mutt. Now our whole yard smells just soooo nice. The dog don't smell too good either. Isn't there a law against owning retarded pets?

roadkill :eek:hno:

·
Registered
667 Posts
Just Ask BO Obama he has to live with a White House full of retarded pets!

·
Registered
217 Posts
:funny:

:yay:

·
Premium Member
3,923 Posts
my guy BUDDY is a very unique dog...he has a sense of humor and it sweet...

·
Premium Member
6,389 Posts
My dog Nala (may she rest in peace) after she got into the trash. When we came home she was sitting in the foyer at the bottom of the stairs and wouldn't come upstairs for quite a while.

She punished herself:

Man, I miss her.

·
Premium Member
3,923 Posts
its a true blessing what they give to us an expect nothing in return...

·
Registered
667 Posts
I Had A Buddy In College Who's Dog Was The Biggest Pot Head You Ever Saw. He Could Smell It From A 5 Miles Away And There He Was Looking At You Saying Puff Puff Give, Don't Mess Up The Rotation! Lol

·
Premium Member
3,923 Posts
was Nala from a breeder? I always had two dogs for years and after the second passed I didn't even want to come home...no one was waiting for me (you have kids) I got Buddy from France about 3 months later.

·
Premium Member
6,389 Posts
Nah, I got Nala as a puppy/stray from a co-worker.

I have a black and white where she fit in the palm of my hand when she was a pup. I took her home and was letting her sleep in the bed with me when she pissed right next to my pillow.

Good times.

·
Premium Member
3,923 Posts
I Had A Buddy In College Who's Dog Was The Biggest Pot Head You Ever Saw. He Could Smell It From A 5 Miles Away And There He Was Looking At You Saying Puff Puff Give, Don't Mess Up The Rotation! Lol
is this him?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.