Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
723 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I think its funny that the "off topic" section gets more posts than the rest of the board combined.

I know, I know, most of these "off topic" posts still have to do with quading, I just thought it was funny.

·
Premium Member
3,923 Posts
tell the truth you just wanted to start a thread in the "off topic" lol

I am on a few sites and this one is the only one that is quad friendly and VERY social...which explains why I have met so many of you on vacations and group rides :) I think if we had more after market parts available there would be more in the techincal threads. Also its a great running machine and there are only a few issues posted by members which is another great thing!

This is where if I was drunk I would say "I love you man" lol

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Premium Member
4,835 Posts
This is not just a quad forum , otherwise I would never fly to San Francisco , spend a couple of days there with Doug(Roadkill and Thanks!) and meet Ed at Teixeira Tech and Alex at Pro Armor and then travel 2 states to Utah and ride with friendsand meet Nikki (finally) for 7 days and will enjoy every minute of it. Me kinda like this not so quad forum ! :D

·
Premium Member
410 Posts
I am with baxter on this one I like the not so quad site but enjoy the quad topics as well one day ill have to meet up with some of you guys put in some miles with the club

·
Premium Member
4,835 Posts

·
Premium Member
723 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
tell the truth you just wanted to start a thread in the "off topic" lol

u caught me! that was the real idea behind it!

I am on a few sites and this one is the only one that is quad friendly and VERY social...which explains why I have met so many of you on vacations and group rides :)

Well I hope to meet u all next year in Utah! I already cant wait, and its a whole year away.

This is where if I was drunk I would say "I love you man" lol

we will have to get u drunk with some beer pong in utah. lol
I may need studs
So many ways i could go with this, but I will be nice. U are a "stud" Baxter! lol

·
Registered
258 Posts
this may sound a bit odd, but what exactly is ice racing? is it similar to flat track but on ice? im not sure caus been born and raised in australia i have never seen snow not to mention ice,

And it is good to be part of a forum like this one where people actually get along and meet up and go for big group rides, rathe than the forums where you have a small percentage of poeple who think they know everything looking down on the others who are looking for help/ideas

·
Registered
437 Posts
pretty much flat track/tt on ice (frozen lakes). Some courses get as long as 13 miles and are run as an endurance race....one race we did last year was 7 miles in length and had over 700 turns and was run over three hours....exhausting....pics dont do it justice.....youtube fredette ice tire demo...a good idea of what these bikes are capable of

Attachments

·
Premium Member
723 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
been born and raised in australia i have never seen snow not to mention ice
wow never seen snow? that would be weird, not to mention no snow days off school when u were a kid!

·
Premium Member
2,189 Posts
USMC, can you guys use carbide studs? That's what I use for my winter harscrambles. My house in NH was awesome, cuz it was on a lake, and every other Sunday in the winter they'd have big oval track races, where bikes to quads to cars all come out. Then they block off one pit and do a ice derby, best man survives competetion haha. I bought a Ford E350 for it haha. It was a tank, paid 300 for it. all rusted to bits, but it was mad fun.

Britalican, I should be moving to Salem soon, so this is a reason for the forum, where yourself and I can meet up and ride HAHA.

·
Premium Member
2,189 Posts
Ahh, haha. That makes sense seeing it is strictly on the ice. Mine is thru the woods and everything, but the damn ground gets way slippery when you have 400+ machines running numerous laps over it in a day.

·
Premium Member
723 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Britalican, I should be moving to Salem soon, so this is a reason for the forum, where yourself and I can meet up and ride HAHA.
no ice racing that i know of here. but we do have some snow trails to ride in the mountains. when u gonna be movin?

·
Premium Member
2,189 Posts
Prolly after the new year if I can get another job offer out there. I know of a few buddies that live outt here and ride the dunes. I dont need ice haha, just a place to ride LOL. I am gonna be moving right downtown Salem, so will be looking to go riding just about every weekend if the new job would permit. It's hard though, I passed on one job and now am not really having luck w/ any that I want to be in my pay range.

·
Premium Member
723 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Prolly after the new year if I can get another job offer out there. I know of a few buddies that live outt here and ride the dunes. I dont need ice haha, just a place to ride LOL. I am gonna be moving right downtown Salem, so will be looking to go riding just about every weekend if the new job would permit. It's hard though, I passed on one job and now am not really having luck w/ any that I want to be in my pay range.
the economy is crap here right now. not a lot of jobs to choose from.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts