Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In search of 700xx rear end drive and suspension parts. Î need all four rear a arms, hubs, knuckles, axles, sprocket and brake hubs, shocks, carrier, sway bar, sub frame and anything else I might have missed for the rear end. This is for a project. Im going to build a FL250 odyssey into a full suspension buggy with IRS. Im having a hard time locating a sprocket hub so thats the part Im mainly after. Î need to know if I can get all the parts before I commit to using the rear from a 700xx. Im trying to use all honda parts to build what honda should have built a long time ago and so I can actually call it a Honda. A FLX700xx 🙂 Any help to keep the cost low would be appreciated. I will be starting a thread of this build, if anybodys interested or has any advice feel free to check it out and chime in. Thanks!

·
Registered
202 Posts
In search of 700xx rear end drive and suspension parts. Î need all four rear a arms, hubs, knuckles, axles, sprocket and brake hubs, shocks, carrier, sway bar, sub frame and anything else I might have missed for the rear end. This is for a project. Im going to build a FL250 odyssey into a full suspension buggy with IRS. Im having a hard time locating a sprocket hub so thats the part Im mainly after. Î need to know if I can get all the parts before I commit to using the rear from a 700xx. Im trying to use all honda parts to build what honda should have built a long time ago and so I can actually call it a Honda. A FLX700xx 🙂 Any help to keep the cost low would be appreciated. I will be starting a thread of this build, if anybodys interested or has any advice feel free to check it out and chime in. Thanks!

I have all this and maybe some spares. Parting out my xx now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

1 - 4 of 4 Posts